Old Technical issues board. Please send your issues in the game's dedicated forum.
no avatar

lourenco086

MC Domination network problem

Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
Hello,
Yesterday i bought MC Domination, really nice game, price/quality. I was playing all afternoon connected to my home wifi connection, but today when i tryed to play connected to my mobile internet connection, it dsnt work. It says that was not found no connection.
I tryed it in single player and it works, all my internet apps, and browser were tested and they all works well, even World of Warcraft works fine, when i log into MC Dom. it dsnt find the connection.

I currently own a MacBookPro6,2 Intel Core i5 2,4 GHz 4Gb DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 256mb
no avatar

Nik

Re: MC Domination network problem

Mon May 23, 2011 12:15 pm
HI there! Please check your mail our agent - will help you. It might be that some ports for the games are blocked by your provider.
no avatar

mattseed

Can't log on to MC Domination

Thu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm
Hi guys just bougth MC Domination on my Apple Mac tower. I tried clicking to log onto online play and it says i am not connected to a server which of course i am. Can anyone help ?

matthew
no avatar

Nik

Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 pm
Hello there! Please check your mail. Our agent will help you.
no avatar

scott4

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Same here. It says I'm not connected to the Internet. Do I need to open up ports on my router?
no avatar

Nik

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am
Hi there! Yes you should open the ports for the game - Please contact your Internet provider and descibe your problem and he will help you with the ports
no avatar

ucme

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 pm
I have the same problem. Could you provide an information on what ports are needed to be open?
no avatar

moniker_abstrakt

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 pm
i have this same problem. brought it today but unable to play online as it says no internet connection is found.

please detail what needs to told to my ISP, as they have never heard of this game/needing specific configs for it. what ports need to be opened, etc?

thanks
no avatar

Nik

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 am
Hello guys! Your providers should know what ports to open as they are the ones who provide certain ports for different games.
You should just contact them, shortly describe your problem and say that you need to check ports used in the game. Please let me know if you have any other questions
no avatar

ucme

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 am
Nik: usually the problem is in firewall in router which is not controlled by provider and I know for sure that my ISP does not block any ports. Please give us information about ports used for incoming (that is where the problem usually is) connections. This will be a great help for everyone. Thanks in advance.

Nik wrote:
Hello guys! Your providers should know what ports to open as they are the ones who provide certain ports for different games.
You should just contact them, shortly describe your problem and say that you need to check ports used in the game. Please let me know if you have any other questions