Old Technical issues board. Please send your issues in the game's dedicated forum.
no avatar

Real818

HELP! Order and Chaos connection issues.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:48 pm
I just bought and downloaded Order and Chaos.

I am connected on a Wi-Fi connection, but keeps saying "Checking Update..." then "No internet connection available. Please make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network." Please help!!!! I want to play so bad!!!! Thanks.
no avatar

DrewDude

Have you attempted to close the game and toggle your Wi-Fi off for a few seconds and then turning it on and restarting the program to see if that helps any?
no avatar

Zeekster

Connection issues with order and chaos

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm
I am connected to wifi but says no connectionright at startup can someone pls help
no avatar

Ethanp

I am having the same problem. Connected to wifi and it's working with other apps just not Order and Chaos. Also I tried to restart the wifi and game as suggested, no change. Bug Issue with the game perhaps?
no avatar

Ethanp

having the same problem...
no avatar

DrewDude

Seems to me that the Gameloft servers might be acting strange while trying to get on.
no avatar

Ethanp

Still having issues with connection. Anyone know if gameloft is working on it?
no avatar

Felipe21

Same problem with me too. I'm connected to a hotspot and works with any other game but with none of my gameloft games. Have the same issue with rainbow six. :'(
no avatar

Toak

O&C Error

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 am
"Request timed out. Please check your connection or try again later. (error id=9000)"

I was playing the game fine for about an hour and a half until I disconnected and got this error. Nothing has changed before and after the problem as far as my network goes.
Any response is greatly appreciated!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Seems to have resolved itself after I turned my Touch off for about 10 minuites.
no avatar

DarkBytes

Same issue , 7 hrs after purchase can't play, tried all suggestions no dice.
Please fix