no avatar

reca

I was just reset my phone.. And after I reinstall March of Empires, the game start from beginning when I open it. I was log in with the same google account. I was download google play games too.. March of Empires still start from beginning when I open it..My ticket ID is 13691203. I dont know exactly where realm I play it. But maybe its realm 22. AMD alliance, Level 18 castle, 11M Might, & Level 50 champion..

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi reca, thank you for sharing the ticket id . Our Customer Care team will solve it as soon as possible :)
no avatar

reca

Please help.. Please solve my problem.. I want play this game again.. I love this game..

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Hi reca, our Customer Care agent will recover your progress :) And you will be able to make your castle stronger :P
no avatar

wallace silva

Estou com o problema parecido, perdi minha conta ao vincular o celular, entrei em contato com o suporte onde este pediu meus dados nos quais já enviei e o suporte não resolveu meu problema. Meu escudo de proteção cai hoje a noite, por favor resolvam meu problema, gosto muito do jogo... Obrigado!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Hi wallace, please share your ticket id here and i will try to speed up the process:)
no avatar

erkan_oguz

Hello there! I deleted the game and uploaded it again, but the old account has disappeared and I sent an e-mail about the ticket no: 13851691 tonight at 24:00 the peace shield will be sona: /
Username: GÜMÜŞMERMİ
Kingdom: 96
Best regards ..
no avatar

Joseph_Little

I am having the same issue.  Account name is KingJozar and my ticket number is 13874463. Realm 119.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Hi :)
@erkan_oguz, our Customer Care agent already replied to you :)
@Joseph_Little , please let us know if your issue is solved now :)
no avatar

Antoni_Esteve

Hi,
have the same problem. My ticket number is 13889241. 
Please, help me. Thank you!