Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

Apple TV issues

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 pm
Is anyone else having issues with Ashphalt 8 crashing randomly on an Apple TV. Even before the latest IOS update the game will crash at random times. It doesn't even have to be an online game. It is even more frustrating when you are playing EDD etc. I have no issue with any of the other apps on the Apple TV.

notmejeremy

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Apple TV issues

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:48 pm
Yes, see this post viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=401304
And also a official response from Fabien here viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=223133&start=10
Jeremy R. on Amazon & iOS
Do you play A8 on Amazon platform? If so check out our private Facebook page, all Amazon players welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618008478453349/
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 pm
I notice the previous thread for the Apple TV crashing randomly has been removed. Not sure why?
This has been ongoing now for at least 3 months with no light at the end of the tunnel.
Customer care replied once and offered some advice which I followed but did not have any success.
They said to let them know if it did not work and they will take it from there (which I did)
No response from them since though (have they given up with this problem ?) If so why not just remove Asphalt 8 from the platform.
Growing very frustrated with this. Love playing the game but ......
no avatar

SoberMouse

Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:55 pm
Crashes has been increasing lately again. A real bugger for MP, EDD and RnD. It can be somewhat alleviated by force quitting the app every 4-5 races, but that's pretty tiresome after a while.

I also have problems with my remote. All input shuts down for a few seconds now and then, typically ending with the car crashing. Quite annoying.
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:27 am
Have had the same problem with the remote but only very rarely.
I do shut the game down before any big races but have still had it crash 1st game back when doing the latest RnD.
I also have the daily challenge not available for major parts of the day
no avatar

BrettSmith

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:30 am
Pleased to say that the Apple TV has not crashed while playing Ashphalt 8 in the last week in a half.