Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

GreenOkapi

'0.00 MB of additional data' download

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:05 am
The game tells me I need to download additional data but is then continuously unable to access said data.
And since that's the case the game is all but unplayable at the moment. Does anybody know if there is any way to fix that?
no avatar

brendanmeister

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:27 am
I had it as well. Went to Gameloft Support and told them what happened but they never replied. Luckily though it went away after about 3 days. Hopefully it'll be the same with you.
no avatar

GreenOkapi

Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm
I was hoping it would go away but, it's been like this for more than two weeks
But thank you :)
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:37 pm
Have you connected to a WiFi network and tried downloading the data? There was another bug that was related to downloading data on cellphone networks and not over WiFi so maybe this is a similar issue?

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:32 pm
Hello,

The dedicated development team is already investigating the reports in order to solve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please try to do the following to solve the issue: 1. Make sure no one else is connected to your Wi-Fi network. 2. Make sure you are not running any Streaming or P2P Software on your Wi-Fi network connection. 3. Make sure the signal strength is at maximum. If the problem still persists, please shut down your device, restart your Wi-Fi router, restart your device, reconnect to Wi-Fi and try again. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Rares
no avatar

GreenOkapi

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:18 pm
I've tried doing those things but it still doesn't work.
But if you're working on solving the problem that's great! I'm looking forward to it. Thank you very much for the response.
no avatar

Eara

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 pm
I had this issue today as well, couldnt access my turtle island and all dragons were shown with question marks. Downloading new data failed so I just deleted the game from my device and installed again. It didnät solve the issue immediatelly but after reinstalling I was able to download additional data (in 2 or 3 steps) and now it is all normal...I hope at least :)
no avatar

GreenOkapi

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:54 am
I could try that, but, won't deleting the game delete all your play data?

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:01 pm
Hello GreenOkapi,

Please log into your Social Network account(the one you were logged before installing the game again) and if you're choosing the progress from your account everything should be just fine :)

Please return with a reply and tell me how everything worked out,
Rares
no avatar

GreenOkapi

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 pm
Rares_FromGameloft wrote:
Hello GreenOkapi,

Please log into your Social Network account(the one you were logged before installing the game again) and if you're choosing the progress from your account everything should be just fine :)

Please return with a reply and tell me how everything worked out,
Rares

Oh my
It worked, I managed to download the extra data. Thank you so much for your help!