Discussions about Gameloft Mobile Games in General. Game play questions go here.
no avatar

Fizbane

How to unsubscribe the Gameloft Guild?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Has anyone had any luck getting this company to stop billing you for the 7$ a month subscription fee? All of the numbers I have found for support are dead and they dont respond to email. I am getting ready to charge it all back on them but thought I would try once last attempt to find a solution on these forums first.

Thanks
no avatar

Nik

Veteran

Fizbane wrote:
Has anyone had any luck getting this company to stop billing you for the 7$ a month subscription fee? All of the numbers I have found for support are dead and they dont respond to email. I am getting ready to charge it all back on them but thought I would try once last attempt to find a solution on these forums first.

Thanks

Hi There!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

I have just sent you a letter to the email address with which you are registered to this forum.

Please check your inbox
no avatar

wsx331

Unable to cancel subscription!!

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm
I got a new phone # recently, and at the end of the month, i saw that my phone bill had charged me $5 for gameloft subscription.
i suspect it might've been from the previous number's owner.

i texted STOP to 84149 and sure enough when the monthly statements came, i was still charged. i waited another month thinking maybe it charged me for this month because i was already billed for it, but the next month i was still charged $5 from gameloft.

i phoned many times before, but i cannot get through to the phone customer service even after staying on hold for over 3 hours...please help!!

im in Canada, with Fido. i phoned Fido and they said they cannot do anything either ???
no avatar

Nik

Veteran

Re: Unable to cancel subscription!!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 am
wsx331 wrote:
I got a new phone # recently, and at the end of the month, i saw that my phone bill had charged me $5 for gameloft subscription.
i suspect it might've been from the previous number's owner.

i texted STOP to 84149 and sure enough when the monthly statements came, i was still charged. i waited another month thinking maybe it charged me for this month because i was already billed for it, but the next month i was still charged $5 from gameloft.

i phoned many times before, but i cannot get through to the phone customer service even after staying on hold for over 3 hours...please help!!

im in Canada, with Fido. i phoned Fido and they said they cannot do anything either ???

HI!

I am really sorry to hear about your issue.

We will cancel your subscription. Please answer our agent's questions - he sent you an email
no avatar

B.Sands

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 pm
Hello,

This is a gameloft member and I attempted to discontinue that membership by texting atop to the specified number and was told that the short code was either invalid or expired. I had no quarrels with gameloft nor the quality of the games but I have one with the customer care. I even called the "customer care" or "customer service" number and only received an automated message that said the number was disconnected. I simply wish to cancel my account. Nothing too strenuous, except for the fact that I have to go these lengths to do so. I didn't even know who to address when posting this forum, I trust that i can be pointed in the right direction.
no avatar

Nik

Veteran

Re: Simple issue, need resolving

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 am
B.Sands wrote:
Hello,

This is a gameloft member and I attempted to discontinue that membership by texting atop to the specified number and was told that the short code was either invalid or expired. I had no quarrels with gameloft nor the quality of the games but I have one with the customer care. I even called the "customer care" or "customer service" number and only received an automated message that said the number was disconnected. I simply wish to cancel my account. Nothing too strenuous, except for the fact that I have to go these lengths to do so. I didn't even know who to address when posting this forum, I trust that i can be pointed in the right direction.

HI there!

Our agent has contacted you.

He will help you to unsubscribe
no avatar

azraeljack

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:46 pm
I just want to know how to unsubscribe the Gameloft Guild, it charges me $5 per month. I have tried to send STOP to 23456, but it replies "Your key word is not valid". What should I do? My country is Canada and my phone number is +16479867970.
no avatar

Nik

Veteran

azraeljack wrote:
I just want to know how to unsubscribe the Gameloft Guild, it charges me $5 per month. I have tried to send STOP to 23456, but it replies "Your key word is not valid". What should I do? My country is Canada and my phone number is +16479867970.

HI there!

Thanks for your info.

You were successfully unsubscribed.

You will not be charged any more
no avatar

rommi

Can you please remove 12894042207 as well? Having a bit of problem doing it. Thanks!
no avatar

Nik

Veteran

rommi wrote:
Can you please remove 12894042207 as well? Having a bit of problem doing it. Thanks!

Hi there!

You have been unsubscribed.

You still have some game credits. Please get back to me if you want to get free games