Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

SodaPoppinUrCherry

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 am
Those are literally the worst instructions I have ever heard to avoid hacking, what the **** are you even talking about, these look like club penguin instructions. Get on a computer, get **** and firewall your account. Put it on a VIP server if you care about the 1000s of dollars you spent on your account.

Gomo

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm
Thanks for the info but its your servers and crappy firewall that allow people to get hacked.
no avatar

lz1002

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 pm
dakronic wrote:
has anyone came across this before I was told that you can be hacked threw you trade menu inside the game
do you believe this

yes that fact is true, that recently happend to a guildy...

so never accept a trade with your main char, create an account with a level 1 only for trade !
no avatar

sun

Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm
lz1002 wrote:
so never accept a trade with your main char, create an account with a level 1 only for trade !

that is not so easy, the hack is based on your UDID, the hacker can act on the account you have lastly logged on your device, so it is a char AND A DEVICE that you must dedicate only for trades !
no avatar

sun

Fri May 23, 2014 1:56 pm
sun wrote:
that is not so easy, the hack is based on your UDID, the hacker can act on the account you have lastly logged on your device, so it is a char AND A DEVICE that you must dedicate only for trades !

as usual the bug is never corrected, and the CC still deny all issues ! therefor the solution is to change game : i discovered "world of midgard rising", it's not paytowin, and its cross-platform pc mac android ios, enjoy and spread the good news !
no avatar

dilysmga

Google Play (Android)

Re: Precautions to avoid being hacked

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 am
Nice!
no avatar

McQuack

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm
Don't leave your smartphone in toilet.
no avatar

kjkotze

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Thx!
no avatar

Bingo Alert

Windows PC

United Kingdom

Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:35 am
A good topic to attract attention of many players. Those who are beginners in this online gaming industry need to go through the rules and regulations of each and every site so as to avoid risk and uncertainities. But those who are pro are already aware of the scamming by various sites. Overall a good read with all the genuine points.
no avatar

_skuLlz

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:48 am
Whats the use of that precaustion if gameloft itself is the one stealing from you. After spending so much time in this game, you will just get "banned" for a "suspicious acitvity" without a proper explaination unto why you were banned. My previous account cant be recovered and I spent real money and my time on that account, then there it goes, gone. Now i created new account, now i get banned randomly, pffff. If i were to rate the costumer care it would be 3/10 pr 1/10, only bots would respond to your mails. I was basically got robbed by a game that i spent time on, hilarious. Thats why this game is dying in ios asia server