Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

SodaPoppinUrCherry

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:05 am
Those are literally the worst instructions I have ever heard to avoid hacking, what the **** are you even talking about, these look like club penguin instructions. Get on a computer, get **** and firewall your account. Put it on a VIP server if you care about the 1000s of dollars you spent on your account.

Gomo

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm
Thanks for the info but its your servers and crappy firewall that allow people to get hacked.
no avatar

lz1002

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 pm
dakronic wrote:
has anyone came across this before I was told that you can be hacked threw you trade menu inside the game
do you believe this

yes that fact is true, that recently happend to a guildy...

so never accept a trade with your main char, create an account with a level 1 only for trade !
no avatar

sun

Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm
lz1002 wrote:
so never accept a trade with your main char, create an account with a level 1 only for trade !

that is not so easy, the hack is based on your UDID, the hacker can act on the account you have lastly logged on your device, so it is a char AND A DEVICE that you must dedicate only for trades !
no avatar

sun

Fri May 23, 2014 1:56 pm
sun wrote:
that is not so easy, the hack is based on your UDID, the hacker can act on the account you have lastly logged on your device, so it is a char AND A DEVICE that you must dedicate only for trades !

as usual the bug is never corrected, and the CC still deny all issues ! therefor the solution is to change game : i discovered "world of midgard rising", it's not paytowin, and its cross-platform pc mac android ios, enjoy and spread the good news !
no avatar

dilysmga

Google Play (Android)

Re: Precautions to avoid being hacked

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 am
Nice!
no avatar

McQuack

Apple (iOS)

Re: Precautions to avoid being hacked

Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm
Don't leave your smartphone in toilet.