Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

chronos88

Re: Precautions to avoid being hacked

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 am
GoodWill wrote:
Ra wrote:
EpicE wrote:
Why would runes matter? Not like the hacker can take the runes for themselves?

Runes can be used to buy essences of god to craft epic gear with and sell for gold.
When someone sells a account they incorporate the number of runes into the price.

Look at this for an example: http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?topic=33899.0
This guy was carrying around 320 runes, around $50 worth. Most likely he was hacked because of this.

Also, if a hacker gets an account with runes, they can migrate the toons to a different server for name change, then sell the account easier.

you can change your toons name? o.O
no avatar

arikira

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am
yes, u can change ur char name but u need to transfer server and back so need to spend 60 runes

eg. if u r in AF server, ur name "chronos88" , create the same name "chronos88" in Tear Coast server
then u transfer ur char to TC server, will ask u to change name cos names clash.
There u go
[move]?Arikira? - lvl60 hybrid Ranger
Borderless - lvl60 guardian Warrior
Arikira£ - lvl60 hybrid Mage
~Healer_God~ - lvl60 divine Monk
Guild - Borderless Union
iOS Server - Asia (Arkan's field)
Healer - lvl60 divine Monk [/move]
no avatar

xDenzie

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 am
this is helpfull information thnx :D ;D
no avatar

Evoxan

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 pm
lets say i make someone mad, how are they able to turn around and just hack me? i dont want to play a game were that is possible.
?
AF server
specd as sin today, might be archer tomorrow
@OaCFans
no avatar

UnraisedSwine

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am
Evoxan wrote:
lets say i make someone mad, how are they able to turn around and just hack me? i dont want to play a game were that is possible.
Yeah that's just sad and lame, and makes you feel like: Why I'm playing this game, why I'm trying to get better weapons, or equipments.... I'll be hacked someday anyways
no avatar

Stansley

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:55 pm
I have a questions for all gamer, i have purchase all rune from itune, i never purchase gold, if we get epic item from dungeon chest, we can sell it for another player right? Now the problem it's, if we sell it over 10.000 gold to someone, how to know this player use a legal or ilegal gold to buy us item? If we accepted this trade, its can become a risk GL banned our account? 200 gold from itune its $99,99, its about 10.000 gold, oh my god, Please GM answer and give me solution about ingame trade. @@
no avatar

adneydachtler

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:09 am
Thanks for the solutions that will help us to avoid ourselfes to be target of hackers.
no avatar

Enoxwobbler

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am
Thanks for the suggestions
no avatar

sareenarossman

Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:36 am
Thanks for letting us know about the precautions which one need to take from getting being hacked.
no avatar

E55

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm
Stansley i am with you i get banned with any rolls i pay more then 6500 runes and they banned me
E55 archer