Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Tuning.chelsea

Account name retrieval

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 am
I cannot remember my account name, is there a way to find that?
no avatar
User

Obykan

Re: Account name retrieval

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 am
Tuning.chelsea wrote:
I cannot remember my account name, is there a way to find that?

You can use the forgot password function. ]Dear <your user name here>,

We just received a password recovery request for your Gameloft LIVE! account. To reset your password, please follow this link:

<Reset password reset link here>

Thanks,

The Gameloft LIVE! Team[/quote]
no avatar

OxfordDon

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 am
... but if s/he can't even remember their account name, how will they be able to reset their password? When you press the button it asks you to type in your account name ;)

Perhaps you can guess, and reset a bunch of random passwords in the process. Or not.
no avatar
User

Obykan

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 am
[quote="OxfordDon "]
... but if s/he can't even remember their account name, how will they be able to reset their password? When you press the button it asks you to type in your account name ]

You don't need your account name to recover your password. All you need is your registered email address ;)

no avatar

OxfordDon

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 am
Actually this sounds useful - how do you access this screen? I'm assuming you press the Gameloft Live! logo on the bottom left corner (I didn't want to log out in order to check it properly).

I'd foolishly been referring to that big 'Retrieve Password' button prominent on the main menu screen of Order and Chaos. ;)

Just in case the OP is also a little confused, could you please detail the step(s) that will get you to the email-based recovery screen?
no avatar
User

Obykan

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 am
[quote="OxfordDon "]
Actually this sounds useful - how do you access this screen? I'm assuming you press the Gameloft Live! logo on the bottom left corner (I didn't want to log out in order to check it properly).

I'd foolishly been referring to that big 'Retrieve Password' button prominent on the main menu screen of Order and Chaos. ]

You're right, you can access that using the Gameloft Live app on the bottom left corner at the main menu of O&C.

Here are the steps:
1. Press 'Gameloft Live! logo' on the bottom left corner at the main menu of O&C.
2. Make sure that you didn't have any other accounts logged in. If there's any account logged in, log it out and you will be directed to the Login menu.
3. Press 'Get Password' button
4. Enter your registered email address and an email will be sent through your registered email with your account name together with the reset password link.
no avatar

Thisgamesux

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm
y cant we change usernames anymore?! :(
Thisgamesux Divine
Sentrix Mage
Pacquiao Battle
-Dubstep- Sin

-iSlaughter-

Whispering Islands
no avatar

Tahir Shammedli

Google Play (Android)

Hi all 
Guys i cant find my account the name of account was
BLinDGuardiaN_ "(_) this line was 1 or 2 i didnt remember" 
İ think the e mail was mirtahirshammedli93@outlook.com or maybe tael97@mail.ru just the name of Tahir Shammedli. İ know the email pasword cuz it mine. really i dont remember it. Please help me with this i just wanna play this game again. İ dont know the password really e mail help me. There is a no reason to **** you because it is not giving to me a tones of money its just a game and that was my account i collected just good character i spend lot of time to this game 3 years ago . Thank you in advance.
no avatar

Arthur H Strople

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 am
Hi ive been using Gameloft for a long time and I have currently lost my information I need to recover my username my email is aceijypos@gmail.com I am a little bummed because I have spent a lot of time effort and money into dungeon hunters 4 and I have lost everything I have tried logging in to my other accounts such as Google play Google + and Facebook but the only account I can't access is Gameloft please contact me as soon as possible 
please and thank you