Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Orderandchaosfan

Re: Hacking issues

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 pm
Mary fromGameloft wrote:
Your welcome. :P

Mary there was a player with the name of GM-TEAM sending msg's to players saying to verify their account otherwise they would be banned. Im sure its a scam but just wanted to let you know
no avatar

Rahman786

Re: Security issues

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Omfg I got hacked and all my characters deleted word seriously omfg. I want it all back I want my characters and stuff back to how it was I want my account restore ffs seriously wtf. Mary plz get my stuff back cuz this is **** **** me of. Restore my account to how it was on 10/03/13. User: Rahman786
no avatar

Ulquiorra17

Re: Hacking issues

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am
Orderandchaosfan wrote:
Mary fromGameloft wrote:
Your welcome. :P

Mary there was a player with the name of GM-TEAM sending msg's to players saying to verify their account otherwise they would be banned. Im sure its a scam but just wanted to let you know

there was also a GL][O&C who asked me to verify my account with them but i refused. he/she whispered me so it appeared as
"[GL][O&C]: Please verify.......or you could be banned"
no avatar

HiddenShadow

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Hello I need to change my gameloft live email address. I took a break from mobile games for a while but I have returned and the email I used to create my gameloft live was random letters it wasn't a real email. Yes I know that was ****. I have came back and would like to secure my account. How do I do that? The other post regarding this gave instructions that do not accomplish this. Also I have sent a support email but has not heard back in a day. I have my ticket I.d. I hope you can help me and thank you for you time.

Please assist!
no avatar

Xaif_nations

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 am
Hello mary I have been playing a lot of gameloft games for a few years now and have really gotten to like the game and have made a lot of characters but I had a sin level 70 pro (on xaif_nations) and also a 70 Mage on swamp of wryms server America. I had been playing off and on all day and logged off at around 12:00am and logged back on at around 1:45 but I was confronted and shocked to see that all my toons were gone and had nothing on there just all empty slots I never have shared accounts and will never share accounts I have spent a lot of money on your games over the years and really would appreciate it if u could fix this problem thank you for your time.
no avatar

Aaron KME

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 am
about security issues.. i am sure you have heard about the recent server hack and long name hack to force crash everyone recently. gameloft claimed to have fixed the issue but now it has just become worse. they now use bots to target several people mainly certain guilds, pvp champs, people who kill them in pvp zone, people who try in weekly champ and several others. the reason this is a security risk is everytime the crash you they get your account info and many people including me had their info changed. immediately change your info back if you crash.

if anyone has an issue with this please contact apple to REFUND all your purchases

1800-275-2273
OR
iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

apple would be happy to refund your purchases if you report this issue to them. apple cares about their customers unlike gameloft who has done nothing about this issue. i would expect a fix for this issue by the next update.. couple months later >.>
no avatar

philthy

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 am
They are making a big mistake by not acknowledging people like us that spend hundreds of dollars on this game every month. Right now there is a rune sale if this problem didn't exist I would have gladly bought loads of runes but I won't bc I cannot play and the "we fixed it" story is unacceptable.
no avatar

theesource

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 pm
Another day of crashing by the Chinese. I can't even play it's ridiculous at least acknowledge the statement that you are aware and working on it. This issue is not fixed.
no avatar

Aaron KME

Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:46 am
same here.. i could barely log this whole week. log on for 2min and the crashers notice i logged on and he sets up his bots to crash me and the next time i crash before screen loads. devs doing anything about this yet?

Bogdan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:45 am
Hello,

I am really sorry about this situation. Our teams are aware of this issue and working on finding a solution as soon as possible!

For any other issues plese visit our Support site http://support.gameloft.com/?lang=en and open a ticket there.

All the best!