Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Apaq

Big Rug GL has

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 am
So there was this thread that got locked then my thread got deleted probably because I linked to it because GL is trying to sweep this issue under the rug. I am not going to link to it this time. but long story short someone admitted to scamming people and that GL never banned him and probably couldn't ban him. all they did was lock the thread in hopes it would go away. no post from a admin or anything. all they want to do is sweep the issue under the rug like they have done many many times before.

Bugged accounts, them stealing money from people who purchased runes but never got is getting ridiculous. I was able to look the other way and figured it would get fixed sooner or later. I even never got my money/runes back CS contacted me once or twice never heard from them again, I figured oh well its a good game I just know not to buy runes, lesson learned, that was extra payment for making a great game. Now what I see is their lack of care for us the consumer.

I now have a lack of care for Gameloft. not just this game all of Gameloft. When I like something I tell a lot of people.when I dislike something I tell even more people. and my bad feedback is not going to be about order and chaos it is going to be GameLoft as a company. who ever is managing the OnC side of GameLoft is doing really bad for the game and even worse for the company as a whole.

Man I remember the days when I use to not think twice about buying a Gameloft game.Because of this lack of "what ever you want to call it" I know I will think twice the next time I see a game made by Gameloft and will probably pass it on by to spend my money on another game.
no avatar

Apaq

Re: Big Rug GL has

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 am
Oh and Gameloft if you really want to sweep this stuff under the rug you should ban me from the forums.
no avatar

I_am_v

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 am
Did GL blocked the scammer yet? Can you confirm here mr scammer.? :)
no avatar

alborntrager

Veteran

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 am
You know what you should do? You should act like you're a scammer and troll the forums until you get banned in-game! That sounds like an awesome idea!
Rage (60, guardian warrior) / Bataille (60, Divine monk) / Malkmus (60, archer) / Druscilla (60, mage) / DanBejar (60, assassin)
Whispering Islands Server
Guild: Xenocide

Kierkegaard (60, Mili Monk)
Arcadian Forest Server

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
no avatar

Apaq

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 am
If they can or cant ban people I really dont care. I just hope more and more people Understand how bad this company is. took me to long. I kept on looking the other way and I am really sick of it. I hope it takes others quicker than me to realize.

It really isnt just the issue of the scammer not being banned its all the issues people need to be aware about.

When I linked to the thread that the "scammer" posted I was also trying to see how fast mine would be locked. It wasn't locked it was deleted and all I did was called out GL locking the thread and linked to that thread. I did not swear or use bad language and gosh the locked thread itself had a civil discussion going.

All of that just showed me how pathetic they are.

This thread will probably get locked or deleted I just hope others realize this faster than I did I probably should have sooner but it was hard cause gosh this is a freaking mmo in my pocket and I liked that I could play it any where.
no avatar

Respect

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 am
Yes to be honest I'm sick and tired of this company as well. The game has just become a social game it's not even an mmo anymore. Game loft just ruined what could have been the best game for them. I will continue to socialize in game but refuse to buy ANY runes because they don't deserve it. And I hope everyone else realizes too. If we keep buying runes game loft will never stop treating us like crap, and giving us buggy dungeons just to steal our money.

What kinda MMO has a limit on dungeons? LOOL what's next limited arena? That's what I'm waiting for, the arena. If that's limited/shytty I'm out for good.
no avatar

Jakkal

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am
Rest ;) asured ;D that :o we are gonna : :) ban you :P and lock / delete :-* this tread :D
Have 8) a nice :-\ day :o
Sit Out Of Range and Detarget yourself
no avatar

Apaq

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 am
[quote="Jakkal "]
Rest ]

LoL
no avatar

frodo12

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 am
Hello Guys,

Territory and Oriental floor coverings are an excellent expansion to any home. Like all around set divider stylistic layout or fine artworks, they add to the general character and finish the outfitting of an all-around the improved room. Not at all like divider style, be that as it may, territory floor coverings normally get a decent measure of activity. Floor coverings like this are regularly placed down in high-activity zones to adorn, liven up and even ensure these living spaces. In any case, who will ensure the floor coverings?