Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

ScreamName

Apple (iOS)

So, Did Gameloft finally pull the plug?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 am
Haven’t been able to log in for 3 days.
no avatar

Jason_Lowinger

Apple (iOS)

I dunno if u was able to log in now but I just downloaded the game to see if I can log in. I can confirm I was able to log in using an iPhone 5 on iOS 10.3, wouldn't log into my Facebook account though, said something was wrong with the connection but I could log into my normal account. Lots of world chat still on Americas AF server.
no avatar

Dandan2

Google Play (Android)

It still doesn't work well on iOS.
no avatar

McQuack

Apple (iOS)

That's too bad. They're fixing this issue for so long I even managed to reactivate my old WoW accounts. I started playing it again and even completed a few raids, not without help from this service here https://e2p.com/games/world-of-warcraft/raids, of course, but still that was win.
And what do I see? It's almost June and the problem still exists. I guess I'll get back to Warcraft again, complete more raids and wait till next expansion release.
no avatar

DeusEx1286

Windows PC

Haven't had any problem so far..
no avatar

kjkotze

Google Play (Android)

Nice!
no avatar

ZemMinister

Google Play (Android)

Any kind of boosting is amazing for me in World Of Warcraft anyway. For the most part, I think classic isn't that hard. One part of the game really kills my vibe. The dungeons. The promise of unique and shiny loot has always been the thing that draws me into dungeons. Then again I would rather use a buy wow full gear nyalotha service bestboost.club instead of grinding for hours on my own. With their help, you can get all the loot without the endless hours of farming and become a true champion of Azeroth's dungeons.
no avatar

Flapcap

Google Play (Android)

They haven’t shut down their servers YET, but feels like they want that to happen since the servers are unstable and they have banned most of the accounts, feels like they just want the game to die by it self and then they can shut down the servers without making anyone mad.