Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Hairball

GAMELOFT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:58 pm
GAMELOFT IS A JOKE , I PURCHASED 4 RUNES PACKS WHILE THEY WERE ON SALE , IT SAID IT WAS SUCCESSFUL BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE THEM , I EMAILED THEM AND THEY SAID IT WAS SUCCESSFUL, NO **** I WAS TOLD THAT TO BUT DID NOT RECIVE THEM ITS A SHAME THAT A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY CANT LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT AND SEE THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE THEM , SO NOW IM OUT MONEY AND THEY GET TO POCKET IT AND GIVE NOTHING FOR IT , I GUESS THATS HOW THEY SUPPORT THE **** SPID ! WHAT A COMPANY THEY ARE A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY STEALING MONEY FROM A LOW CLASS PERSON !

Foxtrot

Steam

Australia

Re: GAMELOFT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:12 am
listen here pleb,

you can't get free runes using that method anymore

go home
no avatar

Luv44

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 pm
They don't rip you off if you can provide proof of purchase it happen to me just don't make purchases back to back and I believe they can see a lot but it's a game just find fun another way. I only pay for what I like events are complicated due to so many hacks out your never win sad yes I been playing sense the time when we had to pay by month game wasn't free. So far it is the number 1 mmopg I've seen so far and I look around. I just like doing dungeons and events that don't involve lottery I do reroll but just in hope of better gear.. and try not to get so mad give them time to fix and check issue out like you said they rich so would they need to rip anyone off.  Happy playing
no avatar

+Salem+

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:12 pm
For anyone reading this in the future, this does actually happen. For some it’s not a ploy to get free runes (Foxtrot). I purchased runes on sale the other day ($99) and as soon as I was done using my fingerprint for payment, the screen froze. I waited and waited.
So I exit the game and come back and there are no runes.
I went into my iOS purchase history and the purchase was there.
Started to panic a little because $100 is not a small chunk of money to most people and some only purchase runes during rare sale events.
I of course emailed GL customer support per their website says if you have receipt or screenshot of purchase history then you can email them with that info. So I sent screenshot of my purchase history and the representative noted that it still says “pending”. Of course, it always does for a short time.

Later in the day I get the actual email receipt from Apple and the purchase history changes from pending to a successful transaction. I provide both as proof that I did pay for the runes, expecting to now be able to get what I paid for, as I attach them in another email to my representative.

They respond that they don’t see a purchase attempt on their end. Excuse me what???
Clearly that’s because the game is faulty and glitched at the very moment I paid. I was livid at this point. I have full proof of the fact that I did pay them and they didn’t deliver the product.
They told me to ask Apple for a refund instead.

Uh, maybe just give me what I paid for??

Apple did in fact refund me, because they can see I did pay for something on their end.
I also reported Game Loft to the Better Business Bureau. They’re morally bankrupt and it isn’t ok.
This may seem like going too far in some people’s eyes, but I don’t think so.
They had proof of my purchase even if their end glitched during and doesn’t show them and they still took no action to remedy the situation and instead kept my money. That is theft.
They know their game is faulty and glitchy at times. This isn’t the first time I’ve had a problem (previously was a companion catch issue)
and they couldn’t care about their customers less.

Moral of the story is: yes sometimes purchases do glitch and you get ripped off (not a ploy for free runes) & no you don’t always get a refund from them or the product paid for.
This stuff happens to honest, clean players.
Game Loft customer service is awful.
no avatar

Jenson Moo

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:37 am
hi all

how do I get a refund from gameloft? I try to email to them at android.support@gameloft.com but was told to go to support.gameloft.com.

I made a purchase today but the game is crash and not working. 

Please help. 

Thanks.