Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Treedancer72

Wed May 27, 2015 12:08 pm
I wish gl would ask some of us to be beta testers so they actually knew that things worked before they went public.. I was beta (and alpha ) tester for Wow for almost 3 years and it makes the game so much better and less glitchy.

ubefuct

Wed May 27, 2015 12:19 pm
Should have just deleted dupers characters... no bans just delete them. Once dupers returned (with duped items...) I quit playing. Don't remember the last time I logged in. Dupers ruined game, gameloft killed it by allowing them back
no avatar

sandghorm54

Google Play TV (Android)

Re:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:32 pm
BUYMECAR wrote:
I just want to highlight that the last extensive ban wave that occurred that Gameloft stuck with was Freedom Rune hack and that was 6 years sentences.

Freedom Hack was an actual hack that used external software on rooted/**** devices. It created false transactions to allow players to make in app purchases without actually spending a dime. This hack was, simply put, FRAUD. Players were committing financial fraud to accumulate tens of thousands of runes and this was going on for several weeks.

But people exploited an in-game glitch to duplicate stackable items across the span of one weekend, and they decide to ban people based on the origin of their items? So if someone puts up a duped item for sale and someone buys it, suddenly they deserve a 5 year ban??

If Gameloft's final stance on this is that dupers deserve similar punishment to players that knowingly used external software to commit FRAUD, then everyone should stop playing because that just tells us that they have no sense of judgement and fairness.

Not ony freedom hack, but several other apps like creehack, luckypatcher,gamecih are also very much capable in bypassing the in-app purchases or hack the android apps. Also now you can use android cracking apps on desktop too.

https://freedomapkdownload.online/freedom-app-for-pc/