Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

jng09

Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm
Tango. wrote:
I appreciate this, but I don't feel comfortable reporting anybody. I've seen several Chinese-name players with upgraded oraculars and amazing gear migrate to our server and constantly sell oracular materials in the auction house, but how do I know for certain they duped anything? If they DID dupe, they're being smart about it by not having an insane hero emblem count or maxed out souls.

I worry I might report a legit player. :\

same here. One player I saw had 8,450 hero emblems...is that theoretically possible to get? I'm not even sure whether to report him.
I've made a lot of (updated) guides/walkthroughs for several legendary dungeons and PvP. If you need a hand, check them out here:
http://axiostech.uk/category/gaming/order-and-chaos-online/
no avatar

SVK_Skill

Mon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm
speedfreak got like 5k in last vid.
also had 3k+runes.
10 emblems = 8 runes
3500 emblems = 2800 runes.
Why dont u report him aswell
Rang l 70
Android
----

BANNED WITHOUT REASON? ALREADY GOT ALL REFUNDS!

------
no avatar

jng09

Mon May 04, 2015 5:36 pm
SVK_Skill wrote:
speedfreak got like 5k in last vid.
also had 3k+runes.
10 emblems = 8 runes
3500 emblems = 2800 runes.
Why dont u report him aswell

Exactly. It's very possible...
I've made a lot of (updated) guides/walkthroughs for several legendary dungeons and PvP. If you need a hand, check them out here:
http://axiostech.uk/category/gaming/order-and-chaos-online/
no avatar

0nope0

Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm
jng09 wrote:
same here. One player I saw had 8,450 hero emblems...is that theoretically possible to get? I'm not even sure whether to report him.

If someone doesn't donate a ton of emblems to guild, doesn't bid on BM, and doesn't transmog their gear it's definitely possible if the person farms a lot. Very, very time consuming to get that many, but possible legit.
no avatar

Hoilam911

Mon May 04, 2015 8:47 pm
I've gotten 5k emblems But I haven't spent any of it ever since hero emblems were introduced. I never tab btw

Tango.

Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 pm
jng09 wrote:

Yep. It's very possible. My mage was at 4k before bidding on the black market. (This was before people started duping.) I farmed back up to over 3k and used a good deal of that to transmog my gear. I've spent the rest refreshing the wheel of scam.
no avatar

aka gfy gl

Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 pm
Yes...yes there are more surprise extensions.
no avatar

Treedancer72

Tue May 26, 2015 12:10 pm
I mailed you Radu, do i have to make another ticket again too? Since so many people are back with like a 100 times what i duped still on them i would be glad to just get my ban shortened... Dont really care what you do to stuff in chest or in inventory but i want my acvount back plz.
no avatar

alyosha1981

Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm
Ban wave killed the game, duping didnt, now the wich hunt is on to re ban everyone, it's pathetic really, and yes it is fact that many slipped through the bans and are still in game with thousands of items, but maybe nobody will notice because they didn't put all emblems on their toon, or maybe they don't equip certain items when not in pvp zones or arena. 5 year ban reduced to 2 months was bad, but coming back to scanner wep upgrade taken as well as the gems in it was worse, they might as well have made permanent bans in place.
Android,worldwide LVL 70 Ranger
no avatar

Dantay

Wed May 27, 2015 10:52 am
alyosha1981 wrote:
Ban wave killed the game, duping didnt

The only people who don't think duping wasn't killing the game are the actual dupers, everyone else knows duping instantly killed PVP and BM for everyone else.

alyosha1981 wrote:
they might as well have made permanent bans in place.

I wish they had too.