Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

AleOac

Fri May 01, 2015 12:38 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:
If people still suspect there are duped geared players in the game, you can send me the details and I'll get them investigated as well as bring up the issue of why any of them got away.

Radu i sent u a pm, please read it, thanks
no avatar

Jimbob

Fri May 01, 2015 12:41 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:
If people still suspect there are duped geared players in the game, you can send me the details and I'll get them investigated as well as bring up the issue of why any of them got away.

I'm curious how you plan to protect people from immature trolls that just report because they get beat in arena. GLs ban first approach is laughable.
no avatar

Murasame

Fri May 01, 2015 1:51 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:

What stops people from reporting players that just got their ban lifted? Most do it out of envy, hate, and to eliminate any competition.
no avatar

-§-

Fri May 01, 2015 8:24 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:

I had the same initial reaction funny enough. People already accuse one anotherof hacking skills and duping when they lose. I think the rule of OaC trash talk is:

If I beat them they are a ****, if they win they must have hacked.

Knowing what just happened to NickJr and Oz's point that if people report a murderer the cops are gonna detain them for questioning - it is a valid concern that people will continue to send false reports to manipulate competitions and slow down players progress in pvp.
no avatar

aka gfy gl

Fri May 01, 2015 10:43 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:

My ban ends in a couple days....are there anymore surprise extensions?
no avatar

Secrets

Fri May 01, 2015 11:08 pm
how about you hire in game masters, that look into this type of stuff.. anyone can report anyone for anything. this has to be the worst system for banning people on a game where 3 dungeon runs is $1.30
Radu Gameloft wrote:
Hater's gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate(:
no avatar

Pandamoni

Sat May 02, 2015 4:29 am
Radu Gameloft wrote:

So, out of curiosity, if someone gets their ban shortened, and are then reported again as being a duper will they then receive a permanent ban? Because it is my understanding that people whose bans were shortened were told that if they do anything else against TOS it's automatic perma-ban. Would such people be able to contact customer care with proof their band had been shortened and they'd already been punished for being caught duping?
no avatar

BUYMECAR

Veteran

Sat May 02, 2015 8:34 am
Guys whatever answers you're looking for, it's clear there is a disparity between Gameloft support team's statements and Gameloft dev teams actions.

He can't guarantee what will happen if you get reported again and sure as hell can't state what resources well be available in the scenario where players are abusing bans maliciously.

Lsvtec

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 02, 2015 8:15 pm
You all did the crime , probably u did it on many occasions , so do the time . Your own fault for getting ban .
101k damage in one mintue , personal 2s record.
Is that better for u Gaidal

Tango.

Mon May 04, 2015 4:43 pm
Radu Gameloft wrote:

I appreciate this, but I don't feel comfortable reporting anybody. I've seen several Chinese-name players with upgraded oraculars and amazing gear migrate to our server and constantly sell oracular materials in the auction house, but how do I know for certain they duped anything? If they DID dupe, they're being smart about it by not having an insane hero emblem count or maxed out souls.

I worry I might report a legit player. :\