Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Treedancer72

Gameloft wont shorten my 5 year ban.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:16 pm
Yes i duped this time, since im tired of PAYING YOU for runes when soo many run around with full mist gems and heroes so not even paying for stuff can make me keep up.. But remove my items and give me a 1 month ban. Hell, give me a 50euro fine would be better then this.This is my first big dupe and i have payed more to this company then i want to know each month but this is the final drop. I will file a report with googleplay and demand a full refund.

This is your answer to my ticket....

Taking into account the seriousness of the violation committed, the ban will not be lifted.

We do not tolerate utterly unacceptable illegal actions that endanger experience of other players, including using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players.

Please bear in mind that any attempt by you or any other player on your account traceable to you to damage Order & Chaos Online or undermine the operation of Order & Chaos Online is a violation of your Agreement with Gameloft, may result in suspension of the Account at Gameloft's sole and absolute discretion, will not be opposable to Gameloft.

Please also notice that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on your account.

Thank you for the understanding.

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Anabel

I never asked for the ban to be lifted.. I asked fir it to be shortened!!!
This isnt the end of this, i promise!
no avatar

Elisar

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 pm
Treedancer72 wrote:
Please also notice that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on your account.

LOL, its not truth.

Many of my friends have asked google for a refund of money paid gameloft and already got a transfer to account.

If someone dont have access to the product, which bought and can not use it is entitled to a refund.
Is a normal thing.
no avatar

kirch

Southbury, Connecticut, United States

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:31 pm
Treedancer72 wrote:
Yes i duped this time, since im tired of PAYING YOU for runes when soo many run around with full mist gems and heroes so not even paying for stuff can make me keep up.. But remove my items and give me a 1 month ban. Hell, give me a 50euro fine would be better then this.This is my first big dupe and i have payed more to this company then i want to know each month but this is the final drop. I will file a report with googleplay and demand a full refund.

Taking into account the seriousness of the violation committed, the ban will not be lifted.

We do not tolerate utterly unacceptable illegal actions that endanger experience of other players, including using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players.

Please bear in mind that any attempt by you or any other player on your account traceable to you to damage Order & Chaos Online or undermine the operation of Order & Chaos Online is a violation of your Agreement with Gameloft, may result in suspension of the Account at Gameloft's sole and absolute discretion, will not be opposable to Gameloft.

Best regards,
Anabel

What a slap in the face... This response is utterly ridiculous. Basically they say, GFY. Contact google, refund as much as possible, move on.
no avatar

X2leoj

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:16 pm
Shouldnt have got caught lol
no avatar

Treedancer72

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:21 pm
Just sent in for refund for 5 months. Was alot of cash for me lol.
We will see how it goes!
no avatar

ScreamName

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:29 pm
Treedancer72 wrote:

Best regards,
Anabel

Sounds like you are a cheater and deserved a ban.

Tango.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:33 pm
Well, if you can get a refund, that's great.

I know you regret the dupe now that you're banned. And, it's sad that you lost all the real time you invested in the game.

But I'm glad to see Gameloft found a pair and is actually banning people this time around.

"We do not tolerate utterly unacceptable illegal actions that endanger experience of other players, including using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players."

And the parts I bolded are the only reason why I'm glad they're sticking with it. Surely you understand how having players running around with stacks of 99 ingots, arena point tabs, hero emblem chests, 100% mount captures, and oracular materials would wreck every aspect of this game for all players. Only people who cheated would win trial events, arena point events, items on the black market, and the gold market would be completely destroyed. There would be no reason to buy runes anymore, so people would stop making purchases, and that would completely shut the game down.

I don't even care that people duped stacks of exhaust tabs. Sure, I have to buy mine, and they don't, but if they want to farm to their heart's content, let 'em. That doesn't harm my end of the game.
no avatar

Treedancer72

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:42 pm
I agree, but i didnt dupe all that lol. I duped souls and epochs and not so much that it made a huge impact on me. Already had t4 and a real gotten enlightened scanner.
Still, its probably someones salary that leaves the game and u all that hate ppl that buy things for real money... Who do u think are keeping the game alive lol

Tango.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:50 pm
I guess they're just doing a broad ban, then. Rather than selectively ban players who duped ingots and whatnot to wreck future events, ban everybody.

Again, I really don't care if people like you duped souls and epochs to upgrade your gear. It's annoying that I had to spend more time farming, and money on tabs or whatever. But, I guess there are enough people who pay who are upset about it.

This ban, I suspect, was all about the money for Gameloft. And about keeping the game alive.

Good luck on getting your refund. :)
no avatar

Treedancer72

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm