Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Ale&DragonSoup

Hello, i don't see the right place to report a bug on this forum, advice appreciated.

Currently the Asteroid Belt skill in Stargazer tree does not function as described, which results in +25% Crit being available 100% time in Shadow mode.

Details:

1. the Asteroid Belt skill with 8 sec cooldown can be upgraded thru Silent Shadow talent to provide +25% spell crit chance, 25% spell haste and 30% movement speed for 8 sec.

2. according to Asteroid Belt description, this effect should only be available every 30 sec:
"once shielded, the target receives the Weakness debuff; they cannot be shielded again for 30 seconds."
In other words, this buff should NOT be available to use after the 8 sec skill button cd.

3. Longer cd on a top-boosting skill is reasonable and consistent with other classes' talent trees. Such as Deities, Shooter Stance, Guardian Stance, Pray, Strength from Beyond etc.

4. In stargazer healing mode, the Asteroid Belt works as described, i.e. with 30 sec limit condition. If you try using it as soon as button cd, 'Invalid Target' appears.

5. BUT in stargazer Shadow mode the Asteroid Belt can be re-activated as soon as button cd. The 30 sec limit is broken.

6. This results in mage's ability to have +25% spell crit chance and haste 100% full-time, non-stop. With T4 equip, that makes over 70% spell crit chance permanent.

Here is a video to show how a stargazer mage spams Asteroid Belt with 10-15 sec intervals; while according to skill description it should be 30 sec interval*
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgPQY1yeZ ... e=youtu.be
(with a 20% chance to reduce it to 25 sec, if spec Applied Relativity)

This bug, along with guaranteed 6-7 instant-cast attacks (Stars Alligned after 2 Novas) is what  makes stargazer mages OP in pve dmg output over other dd classes. While being a support heal/team defense class, it should be producing a bit less dmg compared to pure damage dealers.

Please, let me know if there's a better way to bring this bug report through to developers.
Thank you
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 750 times
no avatar

Lord_Silverwood

I apologize that this doesn't exactly fit in this thread, but I cannot a more appropriate place for it. I'm hoping this forum is still active lol.. 

anyway, I've found a way to exploit free, limitless gold, and I'm trying to find an appropriate way to report it - thanks

Raideliz2726

Google Play (Android)

NewYork

I have been monk healer for 3 years and now i can say spell acceleration is too slow, it dont feel the same healing anymore :(
no avatar

Novan Albar

Google Play (Android)

BAGAIMNA CRA.A KLO MAU UPDET
Menuju DUNIA barU
no avatar

zelgaelli

Apple (iOS)

AF SERVER DOWN!!!! LOL??