Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

ucxo

FIX THE GAME plssssss.. I am currently using the windows version of O&C1 online and since 25th september the mailboxes, storage box(chests) dungeon portals to enter into and some major quests are missing,unavailable or lets just put it are seriously bugged..we know we cant match up to ios and android cause you dont care to give us update but plss fix the game for us to be able to play and enjoy.i currently am an Orc Tank warrior lvl70...but atleast gameloft give us a little bit of update so that we can enjoy some new things from ios and android...FIX THE GAME Windows version .........A Huge Suggestion--> plssss make it possible for players to either pay gold to Unbound any Bounded item or gear or to either make the Black market useful for us to auction things there for hero emblem..this is just a suggestion..and bring in a new dungeon or something NEW plssss....FIX THE GAME :(
no avatar

cfunky

Google Play (Android)

mage tranquil nebula (ring of healing) spell is bugged, it doesn't trigger any set masteries. in fact THE ONLY healing spells that trigger set masteries are galactic halo and celestial light, both shields don't do it and white dwarf don't either.

for monks heals rings restore pray rapid divine all those spell count for triggering set masteries.

so mages can't get the 25% haste bonus when thier rings crit and also can't trigger trinket/neck set mastery or t4.5 trinket mastery.
some bosses require casting only rings for long periods of time and in that time mage heals lose all thier gear advantage.
no avatar

eltico

ok I have a lvl70 mage 6/6 elemental t4 and 4/6 stargazer t4
Well in stargazer you cant revive in combat and thats a deal breaker also the t3 trinket doesnt give the buff while using healing skills.
FML t3.5 for elemental mages still have the last attributes.
And if you can increase the max distance in tranquil nebula that would be more than great!
no avatar

Cobra50h

Lvl 70 Orc warrior tank. Seem to be having aggro shout issues. My shout doesn't seem to lock bosses onto me for very long. I spam aggro shout (lightning burns) and the boss still seems to lock onto dps for extended time. I've never experienced this problem before. But since the last couple updates I've noticed it. And it makes for a very large let down experience. Any insight would be great.

Lacrimar

After the update of Tuesday 27 , the one that brought an avalnche of failure to the game... Each time EVERY class gets in combat the current target gets deselected! This results to dps loss and confusion for PvE dps, to absolute annoyance when you are trying to heal a tank and he gets deselected! Also I dont need to mention how frustrating this can be in arenas! So ... reading your initial post it becomes apparent that you have no testers for this game. Also, I know this is not a topic for this thread but while I'm at it, do something for that ram sucking, game crashing damage meter that NOBODY ASKED FOR! At least make it optional. Something we can choose to disable! Again its been mentioned so many times so far... but stop messing with the game! if something works there is no need to fix it! Try fix the dungeon glitches instead! And undertune the riddiculously hard bossfights so people dont feel the NEED to search for bugs and glitches! Give players the chance to PROGRESS not find the easy way to bypass mechanics! You are managing a gem of a game for this platform and you are letting players go simply because you cannot be bothered to throw a mid week server update! Have to hope for the next week and the next after that so that maybe, just maybe you will fix it somehow!
no avatar

Lightning

Veteran

From another thread.

Lightning wrote:
Some bosses can jump and attack other players even if there is an aggro tag on them. However, these bosses will come back to the tank after the jump or attack if there is an aggro tag on them. It is really a game design.

A different issue where tanks really lose aggro is when the dps of your team mate is too strong. I had seen bosses going after mages or mili monks with very strong dps before. In such cases, one mitigation is for warrior tanks to spend the first few seconds to properly engage the boss with aggro and shield slaps before the dps start firing away.

Cobra50h wrote:
Lvl 70 Orc warrior tank. Seem to be having aggro shout issues. My shout doesn't seem to lock bosses onto me for very long. I spam aggro shout (lightning burns) and the boss still seems to lock onto dps for extended time. I've never experienced this problem before. But since the last couple updates I've noticed it. And it makes for a very large let down experience. Any insight would be great.
no avatar

RazorEdge

Flame knight ranger weapon quest is bugged cant find npc that give quest near auction house

Tierri_Ribeiro

Radu Gameloft or Johnny FromGameloft, I really need your help.
I know this isn't the right place to write this, but I can't sent PM's..... --'
no avatar

psycholyzern

Tierri_Ribeiro wrote:
Radu Gameloft or Johnny FromGameloft, I really need your help.
I know this isn't the right place to write this, but I can't sent PM's..... --'

This forum is abandoned xD
no avatar

andres182

Santiago De Surco, Lima, Peru, Peru

good afternoon , I have this problem I just won in event at the tears coast - América IOS 15/02/16 - 22/02/16 analgesic tournament , I received the award , the head ( antenna ) but I can not buy Nickshop other parts of vanity analgesic tournament. I need a Solution please.
Name: ★Death★
Server: Tears coast - America
IOS

Ver Imagen: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/fotos/previ ... 210515.jpg

Ver Imagen: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previ ... 210542.jpg

Ver Imagen: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previ ... 105282.jpg