Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

daveterry2013

ANNOYANCE:
  Spells assigned to slots in the quick bar get randomly switched during battle. This sometimes occurs when relogging as well. Affect results in having to replace the spells in the desired location after battle.

Advice: add a way to lock the quick bar spells.
no avatar

Dorje

Mili are not fine as they are. And a bit more dps would not make the class OP. What a ridiculous suggestion.

Game Loft told the forum and me personally that the Mili tree would be changed / fixed to make it more competitive.

Never kept that promise

If anything, the tweaks to other classes has disadvantaged mili even more and every update appears to be designed to exclude milis from pve content. Is this exaggeration? Ask yourselves: if you want a team for BNL 2nd boss, IDL last boss, SRL, FCL Monkey ... Would you choose a mili if an arch or Mage was available? I'm not saying milis can't do it but the game design favours ranged dps over melee and specifically milis.

Keep your promise Radu.
no avatar

Hoilam911

Eidolos horizon dungeon second boss welthive is bugged. during the fight the boss will cast a fear condition to people who don't move will get the fear condition. But who do move won't get the fear condition. But right now everyone who moves doesn't move will get the fear condition and this has made the boss unkillable and impossible please fix this!
no avatar

Reper_Tank

Jimmy says game crashes on startup, but that is not the case here. Game crashes after ever other 5 mins, mostly when plyers is in PVP arena or about to duel someone. When you log back the update message pops up. That never happened before, Please look into that issue. It's been three days and there is no fix for it yet. Even though gameloft did quick maintaince yesterday it. Please look into that first than worry about the bugs..
no avatar

Lightning

Veteran

Hello,

I notice two things.

The latest implementation of pets bound to accounts is a great idea.

However I notice that the pets that are bound to other characters in the
account do not get the pets achievements. I believe this is a programming
oversight. Pets include the elephants and lambs, Mr Bones, Little Dummy etc.

The Poseidon's Fury Armor is not included in the mist trader camp offerings.
The rest of the epics in the Flare dungeons are there except this item.

http://oac-head.com/items/10007/

Please help to fix. Thank you.
no avatar

Boeffla

Flame knights still having a big issue with the mana regeneration upon hits.

Only the regular halberds that you get from the quests regens mana upon hits. If you equip another different weapon, like Magma Ogre Axe or Arikha Sword, mana doesn't regen.

Please foward this issue to the developer's team for a quick solution.

Thank you.
no avatar

StealthMode

Arika sword was recently nerfed to a higher delay. Stop using lvl 35 weapons.

Mana regeneration gems are in game for a reason. Suggest you learn the gemming system.
no avatar

Sarah Andrade

Can someone help me? I am trying to download Order and Chaos, but always appears on-screen message with error 905.
no avatar

Draxuss

When is gameloft gonna fix oac windows version???? its been 5 days now, no mailboxes, storage or dungeon portals!!!!!!! FYI windows version.

Lsvtec

Mage lighting bolt is glitched , the damages don't always register . You see the bolt go through the target and does no damage , not even 0 or resist.