Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Radu Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi,

I intend to create a centralised information topic about bugs affecting each class. This will include bugged talents/skills as well as mechanics interacting with them(such as switching weapons)as well as items. I will need your assistance in clarifying how the bugs work, how it should normally work, and most likely some in-game footage. I will provide the dev feedback and requests. This should speed up the process of fixing them.
I need at least one max lvl well experienced person from each class/spec to confirm in a reply to this thread that they are willing to offer their assistance to make this initiative relevant. Depending on how this goes, I will extend this idea to all bugs and eventually suggestions.
Let's do this!

Gomo

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:15 pm
Woo go radu gotta catch'em all
no avatar

Pohdoh

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:30 am
Radu Gameloft wrote:
Hi,

I intend to create a centralised information topic about bugs affecting each class. This will include bugged talents/skills as well as mechanics interacting with them(such as switching weapons)as well as items. I will need your assistance in clarifying how the bugs work, how it should normally work, and most likely some in-game footage. I will provide the dev feedback and requests. This should speed up the process of fixing them.
I need at least one max lvl well experienced person from each class/spec to confirm in a reply to this thread that they are willing to offer their assistance to make this initiative relevant. Depending on how this goes, I will extend this idea to all bugs and eventually suggestions.
Let's do this!

Im here for mages
Ik that class inside and out
no avatar

BUYMECAR

Veteran

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:09 pm
Milis currently have no talent bugs, they are just severely underpowered in arena. I appreciate that they were fixed but they are desperately awaiting their new tree.

Assassins still have some bugs in their tree so I can speak for them if no one else will.
no avatar

Gaidal

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:21 pm
BUYMECAR wrote:
Milis currently have no talent bugs, they are just severely underpowered in arena. I appreciate that they were fixed but they are desperately awaiting their new tree.

Assassins still have some bugs in their tree so I can speak for them if no one else will.

Martial/Military Monk has no beneficial T4 trinket that can be crafted with the default Monk skill of tailoring. The trinkets exist that are beneficial to the class, but only craft-able with leatherworking or smiting which are the defaults for ranger and warrior. And by default I mean the crafting skill that is required to upgrade that particular class's T4 armor.

Radu Gameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:21 am
Hi,
Still missing a warrior, a healing monk and a ranger.
@Gaidal the devs know of the issue. There is still some debate on the fix, but it will come eventually.
no avatar

LeeManG

Moscow

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:03 pm
Can provide info about heal. 2 years playing as heal already.
ANDROID

Observer Market
LeeManG - Elf heal 70 lvl
'LeeManG' - Elf dd war 70 lvl
MirC - Human mage 70 lvl

iOS

Observer Market
LeeManG - Elf dd war 61 lvl
•MirC• - Elf heal 60 lvl
no avatar

Cope850

Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:07 am
Ok, so if you are milli(or an other melee class) and you ever had to chase some one and pressed a skill while useing the v-pad(running/chasing) you will find your self walking in a totally different direction esspesially if you double tap a skill just to assure you actually used the skill

This is like this cause if you target an enemy and hit a skill it automaticly runs to the target, thats like useing two v-pads at once and its a real pain.

please make some changes, add an option to turn off auto run..

Gomo

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:05 pm
Healer / Warrior here gg

Skyknight

Veteran

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:29 pm
Mili is still bugged, you can still only activate Evil spirits and insight on a crit so you are getting an insight every 6-8 seconds or however long after 6 secs it takes you to get a crit