Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

§levin 2.0

Veteran

Fri May 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Thundertoe wrote:
Can anyone on ios post what was on black market the past couple days?

Hero emblem black market:
First day epic; fcl mili pants
2nd epic: ehl tank neck
3rd day epic: Mage arena dagger
Today: warrior arena pants and staff sigil.

Those are just the main epics, they also have auctioned off level 4 gems in stacks of 3 (if you win you get 3 level 4 gems).

In gold black market they sell tabs, buffs, mounts, t3, greater cloak/ring
no avatar

BodMasta

Veteran

Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 pm
Bleh, they added FML/vtl/fcl drops? :(
no avatar

§levin 2.0

Veteran

Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 pm
BodMasta wrote:
Bleh, they added FML/vtl/fcl drops? :(

I haven't seen since first day but first day they had sydell's decide pants or whatever it is for Mili's.
no avatar

BodMasta

Veteran

Fri May 09, 2014 5:56 pm
§levin 2.0 wrote:
I haven't seen since first day but first day they had sydell's decide pants or whatever it is for Mili's.

Yh I see what you mean, didn't even read the ehl epic, my mind prob in denial. Wtf is the point in running dungeons anymore?

Tbf I just thought it be old epics and obv scanner items. But to sell ehl/fml/vtl/fcl epics to a bunch of refund glitches is ridiculous :(

What is there to look forward to anymore, that can't be bought?

If they weren't added to the lotto and nicks then it be fine. But wdf? Meh.
no avatar

sjan

Re: New update

Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:00 pm
Milfshake wrote:

its German and it says:

new update soon, new dungs events and more

Skyknight

Veteran

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:06 pm
This is a necro-ed post.
no avatar

Tobirama_Senju

Re: New update for gods of rome or not

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:29 pm
Now update gods of rome or not
no avatar

CrazyLady

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am
Hello I have problem with my friend game six guns he's lost all game start from 0 can you help me please
no avatar

Hasan SVR

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 pm
Dear developers
Firs of all we love the game and our criticises for the game became better .
I am prestige 5 level player in the top 3 clan on the Europe server and playing the game nearly 10 hours a day.

But there are serious problems in the game which is making game so difficult and unplayable for the new player.

New clan set up shouldn’t be that easy and cheap. At the moment player has no experience of the game , playing the game couple of days and setting up a clan for 100 rubies. You should stop this
Player less than 65 level shouldn’t able to set up a clan . And setting up a clan should be decent amount of rubies ( around 2500) and clans less than 5 active players shouldn’t able to start matchmaking and killing the clan bosses. This will push players to join clans already established and has a proper leadership.

Clan rating points ( after you change the rating points we also thought it’s great but now we realized it’s not . Because new and low level clans having difficulty at getting enough players . From 1 to 10 players clans they are getting 2-3 points if they win. How can we hold those players in the game when the top clan has 6000 points there is no way for them to catch top 50)

Matchmaking system at the moment depends on clan power. Core 1 can match with core 20. with the same weapon and gear .core 1 players damaging core 20 around 2.5% , core 20 players damaging 20% there is no posibility of winning for core 1 clan.

Matchmaking should base on clan core levels from 1 to core 10 should match each other . (Up to core 10 clans should consist Max 10 players as soon as they reach core 10 unlock space for 5 more players ) ( they shouldn’t match with core over 10 because they are recruiting still getting to know the game . Clan cores up to 10 has no chance against core 20.

Rating points should be between 8 to 15 points depending on opponents ( this is worth to making war. And encourage the players stay in the game )

Matchmaking for clans over core 10 to 20 (Max 15 player) they should match with each other. Much professional players .

Rating points for the victory should be between 10 to 20 depending on opponents.( as i told before 20 players to hard to organize 15 should be maximum)

I am in a 20 members clan and most of our players playing the SF over 3 years. Even us having difficulty to organize players for the wars and clan bosses. New players and new clans can’t organize this.

Developers should consider without clan wars nobody will play the game more a month.(there are so many alternative games) Nobody wants to play PVP or PVE only reason we play PVP its the diamond points for upgrading squadmates.

You can’t keep the players in the game losing war everyday. (Because core 1 matching core 20)

There is zero benefits for us from what I suggested .
I am in the top 3 clan
Our core is already 20
And we are 20 members
All we want is many more players and many more good clans. This is the reason we are playing this game for

Clan wars is the admiral ship of the this game. You can’t sell the battle pass for pvp or pve players .