Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Alejandro_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue May 06, 2014 11:44 am
LeeManG wrote:
Alejandro, all those fixes wich have been made in the today's mainteniance on ios would be included in the android update release? Cause as far as i remember in the 2.3.0 update when android got it in 10 days after ios there were already opened the same thing that have been opened 2 days earlier in the ios weekly mainteniance.

Good question. I don't know if that will be the case. I'll see if I can get any info about that before the update is released in Android (no promises though).
[color="#FF0000"]Game Community Manager[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Twitter:[/color] @Alex_Gameloft
[color="#FF0000"]Facebook:[/color] alejandro.gameloft
no avatar

Milfshake

Planet Earth

Tue May 06, 2014 12:09 pm
Alejandro_Gameloft wrote:
As I said, I don't really want to commit to a date in case the developers have to push it back for whichever reason. If everything goes alright, the patch will be here this week for Android. But let's make it a BIG if, just in case something actually goes wrong (which unfortunately happens more often than not in game development :-))

thanks
Mage Milfshake, Android Europe
no avatar

Thundertoe

Wed May 07, 2014 8:02 pm
Any word back on those class tweaks? Id love to know specifics
no avatar

Alejandro_Gameloft

Thu May 08, 2014 8:50 am
Thundertoe wrote:
Any word back on those class tweaks? Id love to know specifics

I'm still waiting to hear back from the developers. I haven't forgotten about it :)
[color="#FF0000"]Game Community Manager[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Twitter:[/color] @Alex_Gameloft
[color="#FF0000"]Facebook:[/color] alejandro.gameloft
no avatar

Hatmaveda Pratiwi

Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia

Thu May 08, 2014 11:19 am
Guys...i cant log in since update...its keep force close when i want to play...what happen to this game...
no avatar

mangiz

Thu May 08, 2014 11:58 am
Alejandro.. one question... will u fix chat window? Coz after update many ( if not all ) players that i know compains about its size. Active only 3 lines with a text. The same amount of space on bottom and sides are totally not usefull. When do you think to fix that? Chat window should be smaller for sure!
no avatar

Sgamer

Veteran

Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 pm
mangiz wrote:
Alejandro.. one question... will u fix chat window? Coz after update many ( if not all ) players that i know compains about its size. Active only 3 lines with a text. The same amount of space on bottom and sides are totally not usefull. When do you think to fix that? Chat window should be smaller for sure!

That cant be fixed trough server maintence, it needs a real update
no avatar

mangiz

Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 pm
Sgamer wrote:
That cant be fixed trough server maintence, it needs a real update

Really really sad...
no avatar

Alejandro_Gameloft

Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 pm
So, here's the list of class tweaks that were done with Update 19. It may not have every single change, and there may be a description or two that may be inaccurate from my side. If that's the case, please let me know.

Miscellaneous
Free Will:Cooldown is now 60 seconds (down from 2 minutes)

Warrior(Battle)
Decapitate: ;D ecapitate now fears your target, rendering him unable to perform any actions during 2 seconds. This is a control effect.

Assassin:
Shadow Blink: Cooldown is now 15 seconds.
Paralysis Strike: Shadow Blink will stun your target for 3/4/5 sec. Increased from 1/2/3sec.

Archer:
Pin feet I: Now lasts 4 seconds.
New effect added to Pin Feet: Your pin feet skill will also stun your target for 4 seconds. This is a control effect.
Vigilance: Vigilance now can stun your target for 4 seconds.

Warrior(Guard):
Courage: Courage can now also reflect 30% of all spell damage you receive. The cooldown of Courage can now be decreased by 30%/40%/50% (down from 25%/50%/75%); the healing effect of Courage has also been decreased by 100%.

Monk(martial)
Nerve Shock: When your targets are affected by Phoenix Storm and receive any damage, you have a 100% chance to stun them for 5 sec. (Up from 3 seconds)

Mage
Wrath of Frost: When you kill an enemy, you have a 33% chance to trigger Wrath of Frost on yourself, decreasing the cooldown of Frost Blast by 100%; lasts for 6 sec. This effect can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.
no avatar

timewizo

Fri May 09, 2014 12:22 pm
Thanks for the info Alejandro. This change is not shown in skill description:

"New effect added to Pin Feet: Your pin feet skill will also stun your target for 4 seconds. This is a control effect."

Alejandro_Gameloft wrote:
So, here's the list of class tweaks that were done with Update 19. It may not have every single change, and there may be a description or two that may be inaccurate from my side. If that's the case, please let me know.

Miscellaneous
Free Will:Cooldown is now 60 seconds (down from 2 minutes)

Warrior(Battle)
Decapitate: ;D ecapitate now fears your target, rendering him unable to perform any actions during 2 seconds. This is a control effect.

Assassin:
Shadow Blink: Cooldown is now 15 seconds.
Paralysis Strike: Shadow Blink will stun your target for 3/4/5 sec. Increased from 1/2/3sec.

Archer:
Pin feet I: Now lasts 4 seconds.
New effect added to Pin Feet: Your pin feet skill will also stun your target for 4 seconds. This is a control effect.
Vigilance: Vigilance now can stun your target for 4 seconds.

Warrior(Guard):
Courage: Courage can now also reflect 30% of all spell damage you receive. The cooldown of Courage can now be decreased by 30%/40%/50% (down from 25%/50%/75%); the healing effect of Courage has also been decreased by 100%.

Monk(martial)
Nerve Shock: When your targets are affected by Phoenix Storm and receive any damage, you have a 100% chance to stun them for 5 sec. (Up from 3 seconds)
Wrath of Frost: When you kill an enemy, you have a 33% chance to trigger Wrath of Frost on yourself, decreasing the cooldown of Frost Blast by 100%; lasts for 6 sec. This effect can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.