Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Gomo

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 05, 2014 9:37 pm
§levin 2.0 wrote:
It's tomorrow. Just as long as you never designate what day is it..

You mean, "It's tomorrow. Just as long as you never designate what day it is.."
no avatar

§levin 2.0

Veteran

Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm
Gomo wrote:
You mean, "It's tomorrow. Just as long as you never designate what day it is.."

Lol yea....
no avatar

godwisper

Tue May 06, 2014 5:45 am
I cannot understand this update..

Black market not available and neither the new dungeon. So what update was this ? Nerf of exhaustion only?

A week has passed and we are still without black market npc`s and new dungeon......
no avatar

Alejandro_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 am
§levin 2.0 wrote:
It's tomorrow. Just as long as you never designate what day is it..

Not tomorrow, but unless there's a change of plans, it'll be very soon. I just don't want to tell you which day because if, for some reason, the developers have to move it, you guys will be mad at me (and rightly so) because I would have provided you with wrong info.

godwisper wrote:
I cannot understand this update..

Black market not available and neither the new dungeon. So what update was this ? Nerf of exhaustion only?

A week has passed and we are still without black market npc`s and new dungeon......

Both the Black Market and the New Dungeon are in this patch, but they aren't available to the players yet. The Black Market will most likely be opened at the end of this week (this Thursday/Friday) and the new dungeon at the end of next week (again, around Thursday/Friday). That's assuming I haven't made any mistakes reading the dates in which these two will be unlocked.

The confusion comes from the fact we didn't make that clear in the patch post we made in the announcement forum.
[color="#FF0000"]Game Community Manager[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Twitter:[/color] @Alex_Gameloft
[color="#FF0000"]Facebook:[/color] alejandro.gameloft
no avatar

godwisper

Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 am
Alejandro_Gameloft wrote:
Not tomorrow, but unless there's a change of plans, it'll be very soon. I just don't want to tell you which day because if, for some reason, the developers have to move it, you guys will be mad at me (and rightly so) because I would have provided you with wrong info.

Both the Black Market and the New Dungeon are in this patch, but they aren't available to the players yet. The Black Market will most likely be opened at the end of this week (this Thursday/Friday) and the new dungeon at the end of next week (again, around Thursday/Friday). That's assuming I haven't made any mistakes reading the dates in which these two will be unlocked.

The confusion comes from the fact we didn't make that clear in the patch post we made in the announcement forum.

Thanks for the reply but cannot understand how come on chinese servers they already have the black market working and on other servers not....
no avatar

Choiceh

Tue May 06, 2014 10:52 am
godwisper wrote:
Thanks for the reply but cannot understand how come on chinese servers they already have the black market working and on other servers not....

It is a test server
no avatar

Milfshake

Planet Earth

Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 am
so Alejandro,

Android Update is on Friday?

Nick is counting 3 more days (not 7 days as usual)
Mage Milfshake, Android Europe
no avatar

Alejandro_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am
Milfshake wrote:
so Alejandro,

Android Update is on Friday?

Nick is counting 3 more days (not 7 days as usual)

As I said, I don't really want to commit to a date in case the developers have to push it back for whichever reason. If everything goes alright, the patch will be here this week for Android. But let's make it a BIG if, just in case something actually goes wrong (which unfortunately happens more often than not in game development :-))
[color="#FF0000"]Game Community Manager[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Twitter:[/color] @Alex_Gameloft
[color="#FF0000"]Facebook:[/color] alejandro.gameloft
no avatar

sidodave

Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 am
Why dont GL add the possibility to directly buy arena points for runes? This is a new possibility to completly ruin the game, i think they should think about it.
no avatar

LeeManG

Moscow

Tue May 06, 2014 11:39 am
Alejandro, all those fixes wich have been made in the today's mainteniance on ios would be included in the android update release? Cause as far as i remember in the 2.3.0 update when android got it in 10 days after ios there were already opened the same thing that have been opened 2 days earlier in the ios weekly mainteniance.
ANDROID

Observer Market
LeeManG - Elf heal 70 lvl
'LeeManG' - Elf dd war 70 lvl
MirC - Human mage 70 lvl

iOS

Observer Market
LeeManG - Elf dd war 61 lvl
•MirC• - Elf heal 60 lvl