Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

sidodave

Senior Member

Posts

214

Sue GameLoft

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 pm
If you really think the community will let you to rob everyone, you are very wrong. I agree when you say you will delete the GEMS that were made by glitch, also can accept you delete the gear that is hemmed with those gems, but ONLY if you can CLEARLY separate the glitches gems and the gems looted, bought. If you can't you just actually rob people.

Its total nonsense that you force people to spend around 2-5k rune to remove the gems, but the BIGGEST mistake you made is stating that you will remove ALL gems. If you cannot separate and identify clearly which are the glitches gems, you have no right to delete them.
You always refer to your "server logs" and to the fact that you "care about people" but none of them are true.

Sorry for saying this but a lot of times you directly sh...ted into peoples face, ignoring bugs, hacks, glitches, that were used to get weekly champ, pvp champ etc etc. You just reward these peoples with vanity items.

You do not care about players just money, and that one everyone knows. You are just hiding behind this "fact" instead of saying you made a horrible mistake with gems, and people got advantage of that.

If you will really act like you stated in the reply emails and you delete ALL gems and gears, I will sue the company for sure, and as I think a lot of people will join and stand behind this action.

Its unacceptable that you delete the gems we bought with runes, and if you do so its a direct robbery.

I am really looking for an answer, and the opinion of the players too.

Without kind regards,
Dave - Ino
no avatar

TreeCritter

Senior Member

Posts

425

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:00 pm
LMFAO,

Let us know how that goes for you.
User avatar

Gummybeard

Senior Member

Posts

256

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm
I can just see it on the court docket now...

Some **** Cheater, Plaintiff v. Gameloft, Defendant
no avatar

BodMasta

Veteran

Posts

1320

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm
Sounds like a case for Judge Judy.
no avatar

EvilKills

Member

Posts

59

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:49 pm
sidodave wrote:
If you really think the community will let you to rob everyone, you are very wrong. I agree when you say you will delete the GEMS that were made by glitch, also can accept you delete the gear that is hemmed with those gems, but ONLY if you can CLEARLY separate the glitches gems and the gems looted, bought. If you can't you just actually rob people.

Its total nonsense that you force people to spend around 2-5k rune to remove the gems, but the BIGGEST mistake you made is stating that you will remove ALL gems. If you cannot separate and identify clearly which are the glitches gems, you have no right to delete them.
You always refer to your "server logs" and to the fact that you "care about people" but none of them are true.

Sorry for saying this but a lot of times you directly sh...ted into peoples face, ignoring bugs, hacks, glitches, that were used to get weekly champ, pvp champ etc etc. You just reward these peoples with vanity items.

You do not care about players just money, and that one everyone knows. You are just hiding behind this "fact" instead of saying you made a horrible mistake with gems, and people got advantage of that.

If you will really act like you stated in the reply emails and you delete ALL gems and gears, I will sue the company for sure, and as I think a lot of people will join and stand behind this action.

Its unacceptable that you delete the gems we bought with runes, and if you do so its a direct robbery.

I am really looking for an answer, and the opinion of the players too.

Without kind regards,
Dave - Ino

U violated the tos. U have no leg to stand on. Next time don't ****...
Great job gameloft. This is a very appropriate punishment!
no avatar

betoki

Member

Posts

68

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm
Lol!!!

bodmasta wrote:
sounds like a case for judge judy.
no avatar

sidodave

Senior Member

Posts

214

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:28 pm
EvilKills wrote:
U violated the tos. U have no leg to stand on. Next time don't ****...
Great job gameloft. This is a very appropriate punishment!


Show me the part which let GL to delete purchased items. not talking about the glitch gems, but the ones from nick shop.
no avatar

ThunderStruck

Junior Member

Posts

17

Location

The Moon

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 am
sidodave wrote:
If you really think the community will let you to rob everyone, you are very wrong. I agree when you say you will delete the GEMS that were made by glitch, also can accept you delete the gear that is hemmed with those gems, but ONLY if you can CLEARLY separate the glitches gems and the gems looted, bought. If you can't you just actually rob people.

Its total nonsense that you force people to spend around 2-5k rune to remove the gems, but the BIGGEST mistake you made is stating that you will remove ALL gems. If you cannot separate and identify clearly which are the glitches gems, you have no right to delete them.
You always refer to your "server logs" and to the fact that you "care about people" but none of them are true.

Sorry for saying this but a lot of times you directly sh...ted into peoples face, ignoring bugs, hacks, glitches, that were used to get weekly champ, pvp champ etc etc. You just reward these peoples with vanity items.

You do not care about players just money, and that one everyone knows. You are just hiding behind this "fact" instead of saying you made a horrible mistake with gems, and people got advantage of that.

If you will really act like you stated in the reply emails and you delete ALL gems and gears, I will sue the company for sure, and as I think a lot of people will join and stand behind this action.

Its unacceptable that you delete the gems we bought with runes, and if you do so its a direct robbery.

I am really looking for an answer, and the opinion of the players too.

Without kind regards,
Dave - Ino

Holy crap dude i think your taking this way to far!!!
Cherish|Feen
no avatar

Xenamira

Member

Posts

39

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 pm
First refund is accepted by apple ....€ 1249 incoming in 48 hours....
Lets claim even more
no avatar

Nightbull

Member

Posts

60

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 pm
Good job , at least apple helps !
Btw U got a private message
Xenamira wrote:
First refund is accepted by apple ....€ 1249 incoming in 48 hours....
claim even more