Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

rogue_bard

New Orleans

RP?

Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:48 pm
I will begin by saying I am new to the game and even newervto the forums, so this may be a silly question.

I enjoy "Order & Chaos" a great deal. The gameplay is fantastic for my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2), and the players have been mostly friendly and helpful. I spent a great deal of time and money on "World of Warcraft" and have been pleasantly surprised by "Order & Chaos" thus far.

Here's my question:

Is there a pure RP server, and if so, what is it?
Haec credam a Deo pio, a Deo iusto, a Deo scito? Cruciatus in crucem. Trus in terra servus, nuntius fui, officium perfeci. Cruciatus in crucem. Eas in crucem.
no avatar

Brunan

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 pm
No. Sorry buddy if you are looking for role play, you are far from it with community in this game. It's mostly filled with kids who just try to get the best gear to show off to their online friends. Most of the adults are boring workaholics who just log on during work to appeal to the boredom of their jobs. Anyone care to prove me wrong?
no avatar

Sickology

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 am
Brunan wrote:
No. Sorry buddy if you are looking for role play, you are far from it with community in this game. It's mostly filled with kids who just try to get the best gear to show off to their online friends. Most of the adults are boring workaholics who just log on during work to appeal to the boredom of their jobs. Anyone care to prove me wrong?

Crazy how accurate this is
Account hacked and awesome gameloft won't get off their tukis (asss) to help
no avatar

ItGoesBoom

Veteran

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 am
Brunan wrote:

Point of clarification: we log on to the Forums & GB at work, not the game itself. It's less conspicuous, more entertaining, and requires less multitasking. Then again, last week I successfully Tanked Core while changing my kid's poopy diapers...so I'm pretty sure I'm considered the weekly leaderboard champ for multitasking category.
no avatar

rogue_bard

New Orleans

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am
Thanks
Haec credam a Deo pio, a Deo iusto, a Deo scito? Cruciatus in crucem. Trus in terra servus, nuntius fui, officium perfeci. Cruciatus in crucem. Eas in crucem.
no avatar

BUYMECAR

Veteran

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 pm
ItGoesBoom wrote:
Point of clarification: we log on to the Forums & GB at work, not the game itself. It's less conspicuous, more entertaining, and requires less multitasking. Then again, last week I successfully Tanked Core while changing my kid's poopy diapers...so I'm pretty sure I'm considered the weekly leaderboard champ for multitasking category.

lol yep you win d(^o^)b

Nearphuture

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:06 pm
I recommend you to start a guild on your server with RP in mind, setup some rules about RP, it may interest some people, and you will feel less alone :)

I know that some players in my guild like to do short RP sometime, and we have blog for our characters on our web site. But I think we still need to organise more on that aspect of the game, for long terme RP.
O&C 1 - iOS - Europe - Hall of Blade (all lvl 70) :
- Wintermute (Orc Milli Monk), Gothica (Elf Divine Monk), ALX (Human Mage), Nearphuture (Elf DPS Warrior), ✩MM✩ (Undead Archer), Neuromancer (Mendel Flam Knight), Nophuture (Orc Tank)

O&C 2 - iOS - Europe - Whitepike (all lvl 45):
 - Gothica (Human BK), Wint€rmute (Orc Monk), Snowcrash (Kratan Mage), Idoru (Mendel Ranger), N€arphuture (Elf Warrior)

Guild : Apokalyps  ( apokalyps.oac.free.fr ) 
no avatar

99Problems

Veteran

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm
ItGoesBoom wrote:

Lol! Yeah I think my kids have figured out when they want candy or something go ask dad when he's playing OnC cause I'm like "Yeah sure whatever now run along daddy's busy killing noobs in 2s"
no avatar

•Apollon•

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm
Grown people with fantasies outside reality ...
no avatar

MiliMonk

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm
It's not like WOW had much RP, even on the RP servers. But OAC you will find less, there's not much story anyway to role play.