Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

nickkjr

Re: Lv 70 Legendary Crafting Issues

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 am
Full tables of new recipes and reagents:
Tailoring
Leatherworking
Blacksmithing
no avatar

Wylie95

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:53 pm
I haven't done leather but I have done cloth and I'm pretty sure it's the same thing you just have to kill the right mobs. Way easier than smith. I don't know if I just haven't found the right spots but especially the ice edge ore seems scarce. Even more so than light silver was. Could be its just because a bunch of people are farming it idk. I do know a stack goes for 100g at AH and your lucky if you see more than a few for sale at a time.

The other thing that drives me crazy is with the amount of work you have to do at least make the gear usable. At least on warrior the quest and normal mob drop gear is better than the top level crafted gear. This would at least encourage you a little.
no avatar

Joedaddy

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 pm
§levin wrote:
Kryn wrote:
Tailoring is not the easiest :/ Fur drops way more than Magic silk.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure tailoring is the only one in which you don't need armor scraps, so it's pretty much half the mats
Idk for sure if leather craft needs armor scraps but I'm fairly certain it does

You are wrong. The recipes for tailoring require Scarlet Armor Scraps.

I also find that silk and fur drop at the same rate from mobs. After grinding for awhile I have equal stacks of both.
no avatar

Ev4ng3lion

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 am
Glad to hear that its still possible to reach 600/600 without rune purchase.

And I agree this game is becoming more pay to win, slabs are just soo effective but soo expensive.

So the Purified Flax Robe, which starts at 575/600, will bring you to 595/600, then you craft Powerful Flax robe until 600/600?

I was under the impression that each skill only gave 15 levels, but oh well.