Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Oksana_from_Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Feedback about the new game feature

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 pm
We salute you, Generals!
Have you started equipping your Commander with new special gears that boost your abilities in battles?
Leave your feedback about the new game feature in comments below!
Have a great war day, Generals!
no avatar

TommyGunn

Windows PC

Re: Feedback about the new game feature

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:01 am
This new feature is nice, but for the next upgrade you should a a tab, when selling gear, to specify a specific amount or a "sell all" button, so I don't have to waste time seling something 150 times.

The real General Cartmen

Windows PC

generals gear works ok on android but on windows its failed dont see any consumable slots and only one permanent all purchased inventory slots missing. and after yesterdays update game now crashes at 37%

The real General Cartmen

Windows PC

empty crates

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm
are the crates meant to be empty 50% time? just returning you to the buy keys and open creates page
no avatar

Generalstore

Windows Phone

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:33 pm
Hi ever since latest update my Windows 10 phone is not opening the game fully. The right hand side of
the screen is taken up with my phone back button, windows start icon and search magnify glass. Does anyone know how to fix this?
no avatar

gruhl1962

Windows PC

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:38 am
I like it for the most part, but whats up with the boost for points, 1 pt., 9 pt., 80 pt., 200 pt.  in the "Events" every time I use them it will take away multiple amounts, example, I have (12) 200 point increase, insted of taking 1 away per battle it will take 2,3 or 4. whats up with that. thats the part I really dont like.
no avatar

pluk

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 pm
Today march 21, new update, nothing new, no changes. No polar base, ship still says stay tuned. Even changelogs in playstore are those of previous update.

Generals request a briefing . Thank you
Be safe.

Sincerly,Gen.Pluk

no avatar

Irvan

Google Play (Android)

Hello.
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night
Dear Member of All Game World At Arms.
With respect, I as a loyal player in the game World At Arms feel disappointed to play this game for years.
Because the damage experienced in my base is still not justified, unfortunately has been reported many times but still no change. My hope is for all members of the World At Arms to immediately return my crushed account immediately. Thank you
no avatar

Commanderk_Waa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:52 pm
greetings 
this game have take a rather disturbing turn,cheats are overwhelmingly getting larger in numbers,abusing all the exploits that game is providing,without any real action from gameloft
no update in years
no actual support to loyal and clean players
no intentions for fixing the game
reporting doesn’t seem to give any results 
as i see this forum is dead with no useful posts from moderators or admins 
because of ur neglect and incompetence clean players started to cheat,to compete with cheats

i hope this message gets some listeners.