no avatar

Dave R

Windows PC

Re: R11-19 Ruby Special Ops Missions

Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Many thanks for your time and effort in compiling this info, and putting it into an easy to read format.
thank you, and hope you see another topic that catches your eye/imagination and you find some way to do the same in making it a simple to read chart like these that will be of invaluable help to new and old players alike.
much appreciated!
no avatar

lazyj4440

Windows PC

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 pm
whats happened to this game .  didn`t get 100 ruby bonus at 170 %  and another bonus at 160%. ain`t  worth doing anymore.
no avatar

JaimeW

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 pm
Seems like 145% is my sweet spot, if I go higher don't usually win it
no avatar

Togzip

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:25 pm
good job, but one ops you forget... R10 Drone Sailor with 20 Ruby

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:23 pm
Togzip wrote:
good job, but one ops you forget... R10 Drone Sailor with 20 Ruby

its only r11-19

at some point will try and put together r8-10
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

hannahxx

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 09, 2019 7:05 am
The most significant piece that may get disregarded is that not countering a mishap brings you down - 5% each. On the off chance that you think about that coordination or automaton can take you up +10%, at that point having a 5* coordination or automaton that doesn't coordinate a misfortune gets you to a similar spot as other 6* fighters that do. Having a 5* coordination or automaton is equivalent to different officers at 7* (as each dimension inconsistency is likewise 5%) with everything else being equivalent. Presently it is not necessarily the case that different troopers don't have their employments. Time lessening fighters specifically can be utilized to incredible impact. I state this principally to call attention to that on the off chance that you have restricted assets for redesigns and you are looking with a spec-operations center, at that point coordinating misfortunes probably won't be the most significant. I would likewise toss out a notice on updating helpful troopers that are difficult to get. A few officers might be better used on the off chance that you have to a greater degree a lower level as opposed to a lesser extent a high level (REDD rings a bell). 

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

R11-19 Ruby Special Ops Missions

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:14 pm
Moved to Community Guides section.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.