is the category in which players can report bugs and we can update them on the problem-solving thread.
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

Why my Club is not listed for new joins?

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:00 pm
I have the following issue: My club is new, but high reputated for my Country (Colombia, we are top 3) and it never appears in the country list at least you type it's full name. My question is : which are the requirements or the condition for that list ordering?.
I have tried these:

- first, keep open positions in the club
- Gain high reputation at country level
- set visible privacity (public/restricted)
- have low free positions (18/20, 19/20).
- not having an strange name or special characters

With none of these actions we have reached our Club to appear in that initial search withour filtering by any keyword or tag. We need new elite members from our country join our club without typing our full name or find them as lowe wolfs in multiplayer to invite them.

Please someone form GameLoft clarify us and the public what's teh criteria of that listing and how can we be there.
Thanks.
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

any answer GameLoft folks?

season is finishing in 80 hours and no new member has joined us because of this. Once the new season starts we will lose our acumulated reputation and will have to start from scratch....will be harder attract new members.
no avatar

senakaru2

Nintendo Switch

i'm not from the gameloft team but my guess is cause 1: your group is to brand new so chances are ppl will join a older group that's been around far longer weather they're better or worse then yours 2: the game is glitching or bugging out not showing your group exists at all OR your group is to brand new 3: your group has been flagged for malicious activity by someone to the admins/gameloft

P.S.

this is the nintendo portion of the game if this questions for either mobile or the PC version you should of posted this there seeing your posting this via mobile phone they seem to answer there and the other website they use faster
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

senakaru2 wrote:
i'm not from the gameloft team but my guess is cause 1: your group is to brand new so chances are ppl will join a older group that's been around far longer weather they're better or worse then yours 2: the game is glitching or bugging out not showing your group exists at all OR your group is to brand new 3: your group has been flagged for malicious activity by someone to the admins/gameloft

P.S.

this is the nintendo portion of the game if this questions for either mobile or the PC version you should of posted this there seeing your posting this via mobile phone they seem to answer there and the other website they use faster

Alright,

I reposted here: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2328&t=704471 , but i dont know how to differentiate which platform i'm posting the topic, there's only one Bugs & technical isses forum.
no avatar

senakaru2

Nintendo Switch

if you click the asphalt icon on the homepage you'll see a vehicle icon underneath it'll say switch which is for the nintendo console above it is where you can find the bugs and technical issues page they don't have a separate page between the asphalt for phone and PC
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

senakaru2 wrote:
if you click the asphalt icon on the homepage you'll see a vehicle icon underneath it'll say switch which is for the nintendo console above it is where you can find the bugs and technical issues page they don't have a separate page between the asphalt for phone and PC

oh, isee

the only data i could abstract when creatign th topic was this:
ImageImage
wasn't so strightforward determine if was specific platform. seems the navigator needs a breadcrumb for taht purpose.
no avatar

senakaru2

Nintendo Switch

lol yeah true i mean unless that they're now putting it in the nintendo section for the mobile phone app