is the category in which players can report bugs and we can update them on the problem-solving thread.
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

Re: Unanswered Customer Care Tickets

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:07 pm
A2JHeroX wrote:
A2JHeroX wrote:
Time is passing, Season ended, and no one from GameLoft takes the decency to respond either her or in ticket.

sad :(

really seems, no one is attending here.

lot of time,
and no other answer received apart from "Customer Care" representant that "the list is random, no ordering is set there and we are sorry your club doesn´t appear there", totally out of reason, should be very useful Technical and Development teams handle this kind of issues and provide real support.
very sad GameLoft crew. my club is passing bad season because of your lack of support.
no avatar

Sentienl101

Nintendo Switch

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm
um hopefully this thread isnt old yet 
ive been trying to get an answer for a ticket i sent in on september 19th, its currently september 28th, and still nothing 
i dont know if its ok to put the ticket number in here. 
ive been having alot of issues with MP and club races on nintendo switch via connection, been having this issue since i unlocked MP and club races in game, which was about 3 and a half weeks ago.
no avatar

TakumiFujiwara

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:08 pm
I didn't receive any reply from Customer Care! Please help me. My ticket number is 21234551.
The issue is that keeping popping up the message 
"no opponents were found" 
I also posted the issue in the technical forum but got no response. Please help me with the issue.
no avatar

TakumiFujiwara

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:12 pm
Ticket 21234551. I hope someone can help me, I have already sent an email to Gameloft Customer Care and still waited for response. Thanks.
no avatar

brs26

Nintendo Switch

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:20 am
hello,
typing on the nintendo switch system can be pretty tedious for me.  am i able to submit a ticket through this website?  please advise.
thank you.
no avatar

brs26

Nintendo Switch

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:00 am
hello, i submitteed a ticket on nov 10, and i still have not heard back.  Ticket ID:  21291097