is the category in which players can report bugs and we can update them on the problem-solving thread.

Dora fromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Unanswered Customer Care Tickets

Thu May 23, 2019 12:58 pm
This thread is dedicated to escalating Customer Care complaints. If you contacted Customer Care regarding an in-game issue and haven’t got a reply in 10 working days’ time, this is the right place to be! The Asphalt Team will check this thread and aid you in getting an answer as soon as possible! Before posting, please read the instructions below.

---
Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However, it might take up to 10 working days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here, in this thread!

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

You can contact Customer Care from the Gameloft Connect menu in the Game Options screen. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=A9WN&verify=yes
We recommend that you specify that you are playing on the Nintendo SwitchTM in the comments section.
---
Example of a valid submission:
I didn't receive any reply from Customer Care! I sent my message 8 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is 948406.
---
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed! Don’t report cheaters elsewhere on the forum because your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

johnnyboi1016

Nintendo Switch

Re: Unanswered Customer Care Tickets

Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:54 am
Ticket #19398145

I'm being told my account got flagged for cheating! I didn't even know it was possible on the Switch (let alone who would make efforts on a free game). Can't get matched in multiplayer, just sits there. Other game functions are fine. Can I get help from a human as I'm assuming an automated system made this change? Also as a data scientist I'm curious if I got flagged for anomalous activity (I have been playing a LOT in the past few weeks) or did someone file a report (bitter over a race loss? They're always brutal no matter how well you drive.)

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Hey Johnny, looks like an agent helped you out in the meantime? Just to remind you for the future, as Dora stated at the top of the post, it can take up to 72 hours for an agent to respond to your ticket 😋
no avatar

Fablespirt2023

Nintendo Switch

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 am
Ticket number 19545585, 19528517, 19545517
sent in multiple tickets most recent one is from Jan 11th. Can't change my name and most everything is greyed out.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:49 pm
Just pushed your ticket with CC, Fablespirt2023, let me know if you get an answer in the next few days!
no avatar

Fablespirt2023

Nintendo Switch

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:29 pm
Thanks. Someone reached out hope they can help.
no avatar

Codrut

Nintendo Switch

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:55 am
Hello,
I'm waiting for an answer to ticket 19819101 since 9th of february. Please help me, I want to be able to chat with my clan and change my name in the game. Thank you!
no avatar

Weijin_Zhao

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:24 am
Issue was fixed. Thank you.
no avatar

Fablespirt2023

Nintendo Switch

Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:42 am
#YSB-53779-153 Replied but nothing has been resolved.
no avatar

Aplayer

Nintendo Switch

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:13 pm
My issue is the same as Fablespirit2023's. Lots of buttons are greyed out. I received my ticket number on Feb 8 and the ticket number is 19815287.