Speak about anything related to Royale Rising

Gameloft Ash

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Join the conversation on Discord

Take part in the official Discord channel http://bit.ly/2NMKjJn
Don’t worry all announcements, FAQs and other important game-related info can still be found on this forum.

Our Team

Our development team are based in Brisbane Australia. This may result in delays in responding to your questions. Please keep this in mind. Thank you for your understanding.

Our Moderators

Gameloft Ash – is the community manager for Royale Rising early access forum.
Gameloft Wade & Gameloft Mel – They will be keeping an eye out on the bugs and technical issues section. Please post your technical issues on the forum as they patrol this realm regularly. It also allows others to see the issues already posted.
Gameloft Shane –will be looking out for game suggestions as well as getting involved in the general discussions from time to time.

Other Moderators – You might also see these colourful characters around Gameloft Andrew, Scott and Jarrad.

TSY

MVP

Windows PC

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:26 am
G'day Ash! I can't wait to play this new battle royale game, and I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that it's developed by the Brisbane team coz I'm also from Aussie. :D
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
FAQ / Support Page

Gameloft Ash

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

We are happy you're excited! We are too! The early access test is available in the US and Canada only for Android.
no avatar

BlitzManGun

Google Play (Android)

Hey! Absolutely loving the game! However I took the survey much too early, after playing only one game and would like to retake it to give more accurate answers. Is there anyway to be able to take this again? My username is the same in game as it is here.