Annoying Interactive Ad

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Annoying Interactive Ad

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 am
I have this kind of Interactive Ad that you're tasked to use the finger to do 3 things and takes more than 30 seconds to finish watching this ad. Previously I had ads that you only watch rather than using the finger to do things. How do I stop this ad? I want other ad instead of this. This is ridiculous, watching more than 30 seconds is not accepted if you have to earn Tokens or other prizes from Video Ads Pod, or to watch to earn 25 Tokens. Also it keeps repeating and I can't have different video ad to watch rather than this.
This Video Ad shows an advertisement of a car called Mazga.

Also it even shows when you finish a part in Daily Challenge or Special Mission which is seriously annoying.
Attachments
BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
This is the interactive Ad that I hate it that much and have to use finger to do 3 stuff.
BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg (35.68 KiB) Viewed 820 times
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Re: Annoying Interactive Ad

Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:03 am
indeed its annoying.. yes here is my case.. since months.. i m complaying about local ads.. after watching them to revive the game crashes.. no problem with global ads.. i also sent a ticket but nothing made about it.. also a wifi issue revealed since the quest room.. i tried in different places but i started not to be able to even watch the ads to revive and for other staff.. it says no connection..

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:16 pm
Also, it starts even if you're inside the Wardrobe to change the costume. It is seriously annoying me now, even if I want to change the costume. And of course for watching this I get 1 Token.
Attachments
BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
1 Token by watching that ad.
BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg (35.04 KiB) Viewed 788 times

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:22 am
For the bad/not working ads, submit a Problem Report. There is a set of selections just for adverts.
From my interaction with Customer Care, the ad selection is out of the control of Gameloft. But they can forward the issue or concern with the provider.

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:00 am
For me, the game has a chance of throwing an advertisement that lasts for 45 seconds. At least it's not like Wordscapes where the X button appears after 8 seconds instead of 5 seconds.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:15 pm
Thank you Gert_M for your help.
You are correct, we do not handle the ads directly, but indeed it seems there are some issues with this one so I have reported it to the team.

And thank you Shady for reporting.
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)