no avatar

iclovan

Apple (iOS)

Does anyone find that the slide-under missions are way harder than the jump-over ones? At agent level 24, you have to do 152 jumps versus 91 slides, but opportunities for sliding are very rare compared to obstacles to jump over, and definitely not in a ratio 91/152.

moonset667

Google Play (Android)

Totally agree

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

A thousand percent agree. the ratio is way way off

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Agree
Robbed by Gameloft

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

The slide-unders objectives usually generate very few obstacles to slide under, especially in the daily challenges.  I remember having no obstacles to slide under between two secret areas in one run.  I can run into speed issues for slide unders at rank 19.

Because  I receive very few free revives from the pods after the last major update, slide unders objectives will be too difficult for me at higher ranks in the daily challenge.

AndreaH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Germany, near Cologne

As I said before another very good example for unballanced.
454 unique dragons.

Team: 
Pokra, Chrono Erlang Shen, Thor, Crystal, Verdant, Lilith, Gemini Alpha

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The ratio should be something along these lines:
"For every four to five jump-overs, there should be one slide-under."
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144
no avatar

Mzimoxs

Google Play (Android)

LaurieW wrote:
The slide-unders objectives usually generate very few obstacles to slide under, especially in the daily challenges.

With the only exceptions being Gru's lab and the Volcano, where the slide-under bug was never fixed.

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Slide unders are not easy at Gru's Lab.  With all the gaps and rolling obstacles, it is one of my least favorite places for slide unders.

I haven' t had a sliders unders objective at the Volcano since the 5-year celebration update.
no avatar

Mzimoxs

Google Play (Android)

Maybe it's not easy, but at least there are a lot of obstacles you can slide under.
The volcano is currently room 2, which gives slide-under objectives from time to time. Someone who avoids collecting stars probably doesn't see that. ;)