Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Valentine's Day Room

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 am
Astrowizkid:
Have you run in the AVL? The version of the AVL used in the inaugural Special Mission didn't count toward its meters achievement and Spread the Mayhem. You can play the normal version of the AVL as a location in the daily challenge.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 am
Yes, I have. According to my achievement list, the only location I haven't been to is Vector's Fortress. Personally, Minion Rush doesn't quite feel the same without Downtown and it's uniqueness from the other locations.
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:23 am
Downtown should be in the new version. It is also required to get that achievement to Become the Evil Minion in all location.
no avatar

Minion 1638

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Sorry Shady, but the achievement to become the Evil Minion in all locations only requires 16 locations and can already be claimed now.

Downtown would be the 17th location and is not required for this achievement.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:44 pm
New achievements needed.. i m close to complete them all and the knight will be remaining at level 3 with 34/100 when i ll complete all.. i cant understand why knight cards are so precious.. it is not offered in this room as well.. where we would collect them.. and never seen stereo cards as well anywhere any room..

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 pm
Stereo cards show up in the rooms at rank 34. I am getting them like crazy in the Love Quest pods as well.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:00 pm
pods are rank related then.. i m at rank 19.. trying to play almost 40 times per day in that valentines room and never ever seen even once neither stereo nor striker and maid cards which i need most.. in addition i need spy cards and got a few of then till today.. how many and what type of cards do u get per pod in that room.. mine is usually rare and very low for epic.. i collect btw 9-12 per pod..

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:24 pm
once I hit rank 24 I stared getting one epic for every quest run and for every 3 star room run. I can't remember when I stated getting Maid (probably rank 24) but they are very common once I started getting them. No Striker cards in the Love Quest Pods.
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:42 am
Maid is unlocked after Rank 20. Striker is very rarely seen in Daily Challenge Pods. The Quest room pods offer all cards that can be obtained in your normal/daily/seasonal pods, so basically all cards (but still subject to your rank status) except Knight and Quarterback.
GL hurt me so hard.

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:47 am
The only pods that I have received Striker cards are the Challenger pods from the Daily Challenge.  I have received Stereo cards from the banana prize pods at rank 19.  

I am getting way too many Jungle cards from the Valentine room.  I have received 20 Spy cards so far.  I haven't received as many epic cards as I did in the last Quest room.