RepleteLight

Apple (iOS)

Re: Valentine's Day Room

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am
Dad3000 wrote:
So is 9 pick up standard for everyone or should I have not ranked up?

At Rank 34 it is 12 pick-ups, and I have been absolutely bombarded with pick-up missions. I have only completed one where I used a launcher.
RUNNING SINCE 2014    
Wasting too many tokens on pods since 2016
no avatar

XDSHI

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:52 am
Dad3000 wrote:
So is 9 pick up standard for everyone or should I have not ranked up?

15 pick up will be waiting for you beyond rank 34.
Attachments
F3A8C10E-A9FE-4CE9-A169-E5D2FDDC69EA.jpeg
F3A8C10E-A9FE-4CE9-A169-E5D2FDDC69EA.jpeg (168.35 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Dad3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:11 pm
Not the game I want to play that much anymore.
But wait...the challenge you don't like doesn't stay there forever.  Just crash and get a new challenge.  Now where could this feature be useful?  Maybe there is fun left after all.

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 pm
Love being able to skip the pickup objectives or other really bad ones like punch with Vac/Evil or smash with XXL. In the rooms I loathe those so much. Waste of my time and perks and a revive for 2 stars at most. Maybe I should start paying 12 tokens to skip them instead of being annoyed.

Sure it's easy to use a launcher in the Quest room but that burns through the launchers ridiculously fast.

In the current game's acceleration curve I can get 6 or 7 pickups of any target power up before the game is running on ludicrous speed. That's no fun especially with launchers and revives now so rare in the free pods.

AndreaH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Germany, near Cologne

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 am
In MHO this game is completely unballanced. I have meanwhile nearly all costumes on lvl 5 a few comon ones on lvl 6. And what I see is for example Punsh 61 minions. This means 21 tracks if you are able to punch them all but you can't so more tracks and the game speeds up and up. This is the same for tasks like picking up power ups or smashing objects with the Mega Minion.

On the other hand there are objectives where I need only to pick up power ups just twice. This is really annoying. I am at level 24 and start to NOT WANT to play the training league or rooms anymore. Even the daily challenges are too long.
454 unique dragons.

Team: 
Pokra, Chrono Erlang Shen, Thor, Crystal, Verdant, Lilith, Gemini Alpha

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:43 am
The punch minions objective is easy if you use a Mega Minion costume.  I use Vampire.  I don't like the punches with the Evil Minion objectives.  The pickups/uses objectives at higher levels are way too difficult for most players.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 pm
after valentine room ended.. a similar room should be opened immediately.. the only way earning some epic and rare cards without going further on ranks is these kinds of rooms.. the training room is so useless..

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:17 pm
Minion 2590 wrote:
At first I thought the Evil Minion achievement wasn't working. It turns out that you need to open the achievements list for it to trigger after fulfilling the requirement.

Now it's acting super weird for me! It says I have used it in 15 of the 16 locations, even though we haven't had access to all of them yet!
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

Minion 1638

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:23 pm
Minion Park was the last missing of the 16 locations. 

So if you used the Evil Minion in all others before you should be able to collect the achievement now.

And probably there won’t be Downtown in the new version.

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:56 pm
Oh… okay.
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.