RepleteLight

Apple (iOS)

Valentine's Day Room

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 am
It looks like the Quest rooms will still live on. The Valentine's Day one is now available, with Minion Park as the location, so we will be able to get a few new achievements.

This is the most rooms I have ever seen available at once.
Attachments
image.png
Valentine's Room
image.png (943.57 KiB) Viewed 651 times
RUNNING SINCE 2014    
Wasting too many tokens on pods since 2016

Batfirst

Google Play (Android)

Re: Valentine's Day Room

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:48 am
I actually like having this many rooms to choose from. Now if some could not share their AVL tickets, I'd be even better ~
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am
enjoy the new room.. but need more epic cards.. most cards are rare (need more spy cards).. and i noticed that the speed increasing even sooner in this room..

moonset667

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:34 am
Where do you see Natalie.
All I see, that she did not log in for one week?
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:01 pm
hmm yea this may be soneone else.. my mistake.. sorry.. but not important i hope some devs reading what we r writing here and would pay attention to our demands

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 pm
There are so many rare cards that are a possibility in this room that it's really tough to collect rare cards you want like spy or skater. Out of 25 completed runs I've seen spy cards only twice. Two in one pod and one in another. I may be depressed after 2 weeks if I continue keeping that tally. Long, long road to the ~200 I still need for level 6 upgrade.

Wozer

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Shaunner wrote:
There are so many rare cards that are a possibility in this room that it's really tough to collect rare cards you want like spy or skater. Out of 25 completed runs I've seen spy cards only twice. Two in one pod and one in another. I may be depressed after 2 weeks if I continue keeping that tally. Long, long road to the ~200 I still need for level 6 upgrade.

It's rather pointless. Better wait for a special mission with spy cards in the market. I'm just using up my saved minion launchers and that's it.

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 am
Great place for epic cards though. and no stars to push toward the next spy level if you don't want to.

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 am
This room and the Special Mission use separate energy meters. Why can't the rooms have their own separate AVL report meters?

At first I thought the Evil Minion achievement wasn't working. It turns out that you need to open the achievements list for it to trigger after fulfilling the requirement.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144

Dad3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 am
So is 9 pick up standard for everyone or should I have not ranked up?