Chapters

no avatar

Jane Minione

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Chapters

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Does anyone know what rooms are part of the chapters?  I have seen Gru's lab, El Macho's, and Pyramids so far.  I also battled el macho - woohoo.  Are there any other boss battle's?

I have noticed that these are easier than my regular challenges, but I am wondering if they are the same for everyone or if they change depending on your rank.  Anyone know?

Also, are these a replacement to the after event challenges or will we ever see one of those again?

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Chapters

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Chapter 1: Gru's Lab
Chapter 2: El Macho's Lair (El Macho battle at mission 10, defeat El Macho)
Chapter 3: Pyramids
Chapter 4: Residential (Meena battle at mission 10, defeat Meena )
Chapter 5: Mall 
Chapter 6: Gru's Lab (Vector battle at mission 10, throw 2 drones)
Chapter 7: Prison
Chapter 8: Super Silly Fun Land (Villaintriloquist battle, throw 8 boxes)
Chapter 9: Pier 12
Chapter 10: El Macho's Lair (El Macho battle at mission 10, throw 10 Pollo Locos - effectively "Beat El Macho 5 times" if you don't use a costume that increases Despicable Actions)

I'm not sure if these are rank-dependent, but I hope they aren't. I can tell you that chapter 5 mission 8 is "Near-Miss an obstacle 2 times."

NOTE: You do NOT get the "Defect Vector for the first time" achievement for clearing chapter 6 because the mission ends before you beat him.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:28 am
Adding to 2590, there are Vector, Villaintriloquist, and another El Macho battle later. I believe Chapter 10 is not open yet.
GL hurt me so hard.

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 am
Minion 2590 wrote:
[…]chapter 5 mission 8 is "Near-Miss an obstacle 2 times."

Hahahahahaha!
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm
Some "Despicable Ops Room" summary:

=> Forces you to use (in order of appearance) Ref, Hunter, Island Hopper, Starfish, Girl, Disguised, Grandpa, Baby, Fairy, Cleo, Mom, Firefighter. Low-level costumes across all power-ups.
=> total of 14000 banana coins, from 200 in Chapter 1 up to 600 in Chapter 10
=> 665 tokens, from 10 to 50
=> Low-level cards, Hunter, Disguised, Starfish, Baby, Girl, Grandpa, Tortilla, Mom, Jogger, Cleo, Ballerina, Fire, Partier... 3 Bride cards in the last level are the best reward.
=> First reappearance of Boss battles.
=> 1 star per completed mission, 10 Chapters x10 missions =100 overall
=> uses AVL battery, which is bad
=> Rewards and tasks are not rank dependent
=> Mission difficulty is rather low and ranges from Rank 0 /first star to Rank 15 /first star in the last Chapter
=> final screen says "Next chapter coming soon", which would mean it goes on with rising difficulty/rewards. Would also mean you could catch up at any time later, like in the Jelly Lab

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:25 pm
Do you think that the room stay alive or it close in little time? I prefer to wait to upgrade rank so I' m not collecting stars in this period but I' m afraid to lose the possibility to fight bosses...🤔
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm
I agree with others and they are probably mimicking the jelly lab but who knows. GL is silent.

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:42 pm
I'm only in Chapter 5 so far but I'll advance later as I have to finish first the Special Mission. I'm around Stage 6 close to the 4th milestone before the last one.

Batfirst

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:50 am
Minion 2590 wrote:
NOTE: You do NOT get the "Defect Vector for the first time" achievement for clearing chapter 6 because the mission ends before you beat him.

Got it by not sending him the second drone before its second appearance during the run ~