New SM starting tomorrow

no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Re: New SM starting tomorrow

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 am
Stage 5 completed in last minute. At least I buy all the Soccer Fan cards upgrading it to Level 2, which will help me in some Daily Challenges. My SpyGru is 3 cards away from unlocking. I have no motivation to unlock it this time since the potential benefit from my lv5 Hazmat is meager.

My Lv2 Spy can collect 60 items last time from Fever alone, but my Lv3 Spy only collect 52 this time. What a sad upgrade.
GL hurt me so hard.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:51 am
same condition for level 5 skater.. i was collecting 75 and down to 50-55 this sm.. it was very hard to finish this sm..

i hope they fixed the downgrade of skater and spy.. and we may collect what we were collecting before in the next sm..

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:25 am
I would expect from them to improve the Fever in the next Special Mission, plus increasing a bit more supplies because in the end you won't have enough Fevers to finish the last milestone in Stage 6 which I had to spend Tokens all the way up, I was around 400 items away before I finish it.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 pm
supplies is also a must as u say my friend.. i regularly spent 1000 golden tokens for the final stage of the each sm for 20 fevers till now.. i also spent 160+320 for increasing the fever time this time.. so so expensive for hardly won golden tokens.. they should make winning golden tokens easier i get 25 from daily challenge and 25 from ads per day..

missing the in game achievements for sm.. when ll the new sm start.. will it start soon after the valentines room.. what cards will it offer anyone any idea..
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:31 am
Easter is s bit far away, so I guess it will be a Spring-themed event starting from end-Feb. Besides, looking back at previous events, it seems there is a SM every four weeks, so the next should be around Feb 26
GL hurt me so hard.