New SM starting tomorrow

no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Re: New SM starting tomorrow

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:50 pm
For skater level 5 after revive without using fevers the number number decreases to 4.. yes i collect items with skater before using fevers and if i die at this point and watch ad to revive the fever number decrease by 1 ehat the hell is that..

i also spent 180+360 golds to catch the number of items per fever which was 15 before this sm and decreased to 10-11..

GlobalPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:13 am
That's all folks.
Keep on running and have fun.
--> shopping tour
Best regards
GP
Attachments
20190211_081049.jpg
20190211_081049.jpg (610.04 KiB) Viewed 363 times
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
"-"See You In Court"-"
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 am
congrats.. i ve 1700 items to go.. waiting for fevers to be offered by the game.. it was 200 gold tokens for 5 fevers up till now for sm.. and you could buy 20 fevers for 1000 gold tokens which i think it is still expensive.. i also hope ghost, knight or stereo cards would be offered for the next sm..

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 pm
I will not complete the first stage. I haven't run the SM in 7 days, and frankly, don't miss it.

Too grindy without having to pay hard currency to complete.

Until the removed fever 'feature' is reinstated, I will not be returning to this particular segment of the game.

Sadly I foresee my time with MR ending within the month. It does not seem to fill a need any longer and feels to be more work than fun.

Very sad.

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Anybody mentioned - there are no Spy or Skater cards to be won, so for Newbies it is both hopeless and pointless to participate in the SM.

In completely unrelated news, GL shut down their similar endless runner "Spider-man Unlimited", which is almost as old as MR and was built on the same game engine. MR seems to be doing fine right now. Although it doesn't show on the forum, it is holding a stable position in the download charts. There must have been a little bit of advertising, and the Minion brand is still strong.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 pm
indeed.. if minion rush wouldnt be a very powerfull brand it couldnt offer 15 video ad prize pod per day which i think still low in number.. the game may provide at least 30 ad pods per day (primarily for beginners) that offering mostly target bonus and power up time instead of nonsense useless cards.. we know millions of players worldwide playing this game.. and the reason why this forum is less known among players is false promotion policy.. there should be thousands of olayers writing on this forum..

on the other hand spy is far usefull than skater.. since they decreased the fever time for skater from 14-15 items to 10-11 in this sm.. it almost lost its charm and attraction.. in addition banana vacuum that skater has is useless when comparing with disguised skill of spy.. u can also collect items with disguised during sm after or before using all fevers that the spy has.. so since they have also taken the 6th fever from us for those who has had full skater in the previous version of the game and gave us only 5 instead, they should make easier to collect spy cards.. i think every player should reach at least level 5 spy without waiting months after months..

Shady Nefarius

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 am
I was as slow as a snail this time in this Special Mission. At least I made it to the end within 23 hours left.

GlobalPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am
Congratulations 👍
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
"-"See You In Court"-"

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:07 am
yay! Ran out of time so no additional ugly silver medal to sully my sea of gold.

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 am
Ugly silver medal. So sad😭 I hope in next SM Fever works better like in the past 🙁😖
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...