Natalia FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Important Announcement: Training Leagues

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:11 pm
Hey Runners!

Please be aware that the Training League room will not be available on Monday January 28th. But, do not worry! The room will be back on Tuesday.

Thanks for your patience!

The Minion Rush Team
no avatar

Jorush

Apple (iOS)

But where's the special room?

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

Training League room? The room is called "Workout Room". Also, Monday doesn't make sense, since the leagues end on Saturday. So I guess they are trying to convert the game mode into something meaningful... let's see.
no avatar

Reneras

Google Play (Android)

Lets hope ...and hope also bring the events back alive...🙈

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

Let’s be positive: whatever the reason is, the good thing here is that, for once, we are told in advance...

Jewel29

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but I have been perpetually stuck in Sly league for the past 4-5 weeks even though I surpassed the objective by several million, and was supposed to be promoted.  It is hardly motivating to run when your score doesn't seem to count. Can anyone enlighten me as to why I am not being promoted to a higher league as it is indicated?
Untill one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Jewel29 wrote:
I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but I have been perpetually stuck in Sly league for the past 4-5 weeks even though I surpassed the objective by several million, and was supposed to be promoted.  It is hardly motivating to run when your score doesn't seem to count. Can anyone enlighten me as to why I am not being promoted to a higher league as it is indicated?

Because that is all the higher they made the levels.  Presuming the fix on tuesday will remedy that.

Jewel29

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@ThePigVomit, thanks for the heads up!
Untill one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

They couldn't come up with more names? The Tuesday fix will probably bring the "Super Sly League" and that's it.

Some stats: The "Sly League" currently shows up with 2150 players >0 points.
And the "Training League" with 585,000 players. The leaderboards must be padded with a lot of dummies, I also checked how many players moved up and down, and the numbers don't add up.

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

The Workout Room is still inaccessible!

Update: it is now.
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.