no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Aparently GL doesn’t understand well their stock of costume abilities. WTH do they promote us to buy a pack of LEOTARD costume which is totally outclassed by BrattWorkout and Knight!? It is also featured a **** in Daily Challenge Pods.
GL hurt me so hard.

Dad3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Do you think we would ever get notified that a costume skill has been changed?  That could be important or just nice to know.  I've been using Ghost all the time for jump overs and I thought I really didn't know he could do slide unders because I missed something.  Now I guess I will have to go back and check the abilities of all the costumes again.

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Excellent idea, Dad3000! I'll pass this suggestion over to the team (I wish… maybe through a ticket). [in a loud yelling voice] Gameloft!
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

bigdaddy2

Apple (iOS)

Many players have noticed that Worker and Soccer Fan have redundant skills.
I have a suggestion that could solve this problem:
1. Change the skill of Worker costume to something useful.
2. Offer to replace all Worker cards with Soccer Fan cards:
- equal number of Worker Cards are replaced with equal number of Soccer Fan cards
- any surplus cards are letf untouched, and can continue to be used with the new Worker costume skill
- player can choose if s/he wants the conversion or not - based on the new Worker skill, a player might choose to keep the cards for the new skill
I think that would solve the current Worker costume problem.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

i offer that since the worker is epic they may cancel the %100 banana collecting per rocket for worker and increase the seconds to be taken by worker for rocket to 300%.

this should be done because such as striker, as an epic costume it gives 300% meters for rocket but not any minions offering %300 for seconds.. for soccer fan they may also increase %200 to  to %300 for banana collecting.

as i mentioned this can be done because there is a costume offering this for freeze ray now : for spy gru each second counts 300% more while running using freeze ray..
no avatar

bigdaddy2

Apple (iOS)

I agree that every Epic costume should increase the ability to 300%.
On the other hand, I think that Mel does a great job for its 200% rocket seconds, and he doesn't need a replacement yet, but there are abilities that I miss much more, such as 300% meters with mega minion or 300% meters on the moon.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

time passed and no adjustment for worker has been done yet.. devs should make some upgrade to this mimion costume immediately.. it is epic but almost useless even at level 5 though..