Hoàng cong

Apple (iOS)

I wonder that in the last two days is Thursday and Friday, maybe GL is holding a very important meeting on the very important issue that is:
"Should we continue to update version the 5 year Celebration or come back to the MR of the old version?"
And myself, I wish it had the name "20 year Celebration".
Attachments
Important Very Meeting.jpg
Important Very Meeting.jpg (12.2 KiB) Viewed 372 times

Astrowizkid

Google Play (Android)

Hmm, well nobody said this update would be permanent, did someone?
Harmony over hierarchy, cooperation over competition, unity over separation and discrimination, peace over war; let's change this world together!

If it's my mission, I won't succeed. If it's our mission, we will!

Shady Nefarius

Google Play (Android)

I hope they bring it back the Jelly Lab, the Events, normal abilities, Golden Skills etc.

That's why thousands of players just quit the game because of that. It was a very bad idea to change the Game Aspects.
Agent Rank 14
no avatar

Green bear

Apple (iOS)

What I did not understand is that GL published this update so early and all at once.
Don't they have a quality control? You came up with so many errors in a very short time…

Why did they start from the scratch? Isn't it much easier to introduce only parts of the update first? This would have given them more time to react to errors.

Why they already started a new SM in the new update? In addition they changed too many things in the SM at once. So they did the mistake twice and produced an even bigger mess.

I understand that they have to think about the abilities of the costumes. The costumes became to powerful and they couldn't introduce new useful costumes. But now you need a list with a filter to find out which costume is best for the run. Too complicated. Too time consuming.

However, I am not sure that it is a good idea to go back to the old version. It would be an admission that they are completely overstrained and not able to fix the errors.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My guess is that they have merged the Minion Rush and Paddington Run teams, that would help explain why PR was discontinued and MR was reboot. It would also explain why MR borrows concepts from PR, it's a bit like they merged the games as well.

But it's just a guess.

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.

ME-3

Google Play (Android)

Paddington was finished because of the studio.

Easy guess. I don't think it's gameloft, it's their partners. Remember, this game was a merchandise. Maybe this game costs too much to maintain so GL launched a special update to finally put the game into deep hibernation until the next movie is out.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

As a developer, to me it feels more like they are laying down a new foundation (that the new team is comfortable with) on top of which new things can be built. There are many months of work involved in what they released, it would be strange to spend that amount of resources just so they could terminate the game. But with the reception it's getting thus far, who knows what future holds...

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.