Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. I’ll try to keep it up to date in the future with new costumes. 

@Natalia: I think it would be great if this spreadsheet  could be the basis for a « built-in » filter in the wardrobe; i.e. a double filter where you first choose the ability you need and then the associated power-up (or no power-up in case of the last column). Please let me know what you (and your GL colleagues) think of the idea. ¡Muchas gracias!

Cheers
Mac

pskau

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@ Mac:
Thanks for attached spreadsheet you made.
Thats a usefull stuff for me.
Could you please put it here in a version, which could be downloaded or opened in a new register?
Thanks in advance.
LG pskau

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

@pskau
I can’t upload an xls, hence the picture. I’m quite limited as I can only access the forum from my iPhone, the website is blocked from my work computer (« gaming »...).
Having said that, if android works like iOS for this, just ‘long-click’ on the picture until you get offered to save picture or share.
Hope this works, otherwise feel free to PM me.

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

Glancing over it, you missed the "Punches" and "Secret Area" tasks. I don't get the "All the time" column? The apex costume for bananas is Knight? For meters Striker?
Also "Freeze Objects", "Smash frozen Objects", "Crush Objects Mega Minion/ PX"?
What about "Jump with Shield" etc.?

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ruckel, I think that you are confusing costume skills and mission objectives.  The spreadsheets that I have seen have been based on costume skills.  Creating a spreadsheet for mission objectives is more difficult because we cannot replay missions to test for the best costumes.

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

It isn't outlining what is missing. It is presenting what is available.

Medve

Google Play (Android)

Is it true that after the Coder costume, GL will design the Customer Care costume?

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Medve wrote:
Is it true that after the Coder costume, GL will design the Customer Care costume?

Who would want to play with a sluggish and ineffective costume? :D

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

That was mean 😜

@Ruckel: sorry, I was off the forum for a few day and just saw your post.
Indeed, as LaurieW and Pigvomit rightly pointed out, the spreadsheet is listing available costumes’ skills, in relation with the power-ups needed to activate those skills. “All the time” means that the skill applies independently of the fact you are using the power-up. For instance, Leotard gets the bananas increase all the time, even when not using the vacuum, whereas Bratt’s workout has it only when using the vacuum.
Also, tasks like punches, smashing frozen objects or visiting secret areas currently don’t have a related costume, and are therefore not in the spreadsheet.
Finally, as regards the apex costumes for given tasks, it is not the purpose. It would need testing same missions with several costumes, and it also depends on the upgrade level anyone has for every costume. But it surely does narrow down the possibilities for one to identify it.

Hope it’s clearer now.
Mac
no avatar

ShazT

Google Play (Android)

Thanks! Useful to be able to see at one glance. 
MacGyver the Real wrote:
Dear fellow minions,

please see attached a spreadsheet I made. Not as comprehensive as the other ones that have been shared, but the purpose is different: just save the image in your files, and it allows you to identify at first glance which costume you need. 
Uses the same colour code for common / rare / epic as it does in the game. 

Hope you’ll find it useful. It’s also up to date with the last Coder costume. 

Cheers
Mac