Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Seasonal Room Vector is Back

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:02 am
Shady Nefarius wrote:
After beating Stage 2, everyone will start running in Vector's Fortress! I am currently in Stage 3 right now.

Oh, wow! I am very pleasantly surprised. I wonder what new and interesting combinations Gameloft could come up with for future Special Missions. I'm quite intrigued.
In-game I am now Minion 7004, but I will still be Minion 2590 here.
100% free player :: Rank 19+ :: 149/900 stars :: Stage 4 of the Special Mission

OVER 50 REVIVES IN STOCK!
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 am
i noticed that in vectors fortress they also reduced the amount of collectible items without using fevers.. i run over 8 passages and only could collect 14 items with the bride without fever.. it was 25-30 in the residential area if i run that much.. in here they also put some items that u can never be able to collect..i said residential was one of the worst places to play sm and yes i think this place is the worst area.. there are some games promoting themselves as the most difficult game.. this minion rush not even need to promote itself.. it is absolutely on this path..

and here is another thing.. the devs should make some arrengements like collecting cards and other staff easier for us, for those who not cheating.. for us who not using hack tools.. some players that writing also in this forum putting their cheating videos on youtube.. and here comes the question.. are we stupid that we still play with our own talents..

Shady Nefarius

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:26 am
Perhaps passing Stage 3, you probably have to run in Residential Area again for another 2 Stages before you enter for the 2nd time which happens in Stage 6.
Vacuum 

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 am
nonicknames94 wrote:
Quick question about regular running- what’s the preference for near miss costume?

Athenian is the best. There’s someone else who gives near-misses everywhere if you haven’t got Athenian, and others that boost near-misses when you carry the power up.
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:31 pm
kaiser802 wrote:
i noticed that in vectors fortress they also reduced the amount of collectible items without using fevers.. i run over 8 passages and only could collect 14 items with the bride without fever.. it was 25-30 in the residential area if i run that much.. in here they also put some items that u can never be able to collect..i said residential was one of the worst places to play sm and yes i think this place is the worst area.. there are some games promoting themselves as the most difficult game.. this minion rush not even need to promote itself.. it is absolutely on this path..

and here is another thing.. the devs should make some arrengements like collecting cards and other staff easier for us, for those who not cheating.. for us who not using hack tools.. some players that writing also in this forum putting their cheating videos on youtube.. and here comes the question.. are we stupid that we still play with our own talents..

Items have always been less common in stage 3 than stage 2.
In-game I am now Minion 7004, but I will still be Minion 2590 here.
100% free player :: Rank 19+ :: 149/900 stars :: Stage 4 of the Special Mission

OVER 50 REVIVES IN STOCK!
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm
i did not notice your saying in the previous sm.. after the devs downgraded spy and skater i nearly balanced the situation by collecting items with ninja and bride.. for the previous sm, for stage 5 i was able to collect for ex 500 items for couple of hours not for days by not using fever.. this place seems also boring to me..

Shady Nefarius

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm
Also, for a big result of getting more items, try to not use the 2nd Fever while in Vector's Fortress after using the 1st Fever no matter what costume used between Spy or Skater, because you're approaching to the secret area which wastes Fever Duration and it's best to leave it after you passed it. I manage to make with this almost 70 items, but if you use by mistake the fever in secret area you get almost 60 items.
Vacuum 
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:07 pm
Thnx for the advise my friend i ll try it.. any other tips ll be appriciated..

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:16 pm
I moved the Special Mission thread to the News&Discussions, since this is a popular topic during the Mission, and the 5 Yr. Celebration section is being rightfully retired.
no avatar

nonicknames94

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:01 am
GMassat wrote:
nonicknames94 wrote:
Quick question about regular running- what’s the preference for near miss costume?

Athenian is the best. There’s someone else who gives near-misses everywhere if you haven’t got Athenian, and others that boost near-misses when you carry the power up.

Thanks Gerry, been wondering