Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

JaydenTriesMinionRush

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

You can also visit the minion rush wikia for more info. However the spreadsheet is indeed helpful!
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜғғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsᴛ

~ Gru

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

“One-glance” spreadsheet updated with the new Spy Gru costume. Enjoy 😉 
Mac
Attachments
Costumes 2019.01.JPG
Costumes 2019.01.JPG (264.31 KiB) Viewed 927 times

Laurettamia

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Thank you so much!
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

"Multi-glance" spreadsheet updated too ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.
no avatar

ShazT

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Mac & bubblept for your updated versions. Really appreciate it!

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

“One-glance” spreadsheet now updated with Ghost’s new ability (slide-unders). 

@Wozer: Well spotted, thank you. 

If any of you notices another change please let the community know. Let’s not count on GL to give us any release note or share these changes here...

Mac
Attachments
9E520767-560F-4699-B6E3-2E05A638182B.jpeg
9E520767-560F-4699-B6E3-2E05A638182B.jpeg (378.33 KiB) Viewed 773 times
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

i was at rank 14 and jumped 19 after i finished all missions.. where can i check my sp.. i m remaining at rank 19 right now but opened most costumes.. i dont know which rank i ll reach after rank 19..

can someone prepare a chart explaining needed sp according to ranks.. for ex for rank 25 the sp should be this.. and as the previous version a chart also will be so usefull for us describing the objectives in numbers in each rank.. the rewards we eill receive after passing ranks are also needed..

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

kaiser802 wrote:
i was at rank 14 and jumped 19 after i finished all missions.. where can i check my sp.. i m remaining at rank 19 right now but opened most costumes.. i dont know which rank i ll reach after rank 19..

can someone prepare a chart explaining needed sp according to ranks.. for ex for rank 25 the sp should be this.. and as the previous version a chart also will be so usefull for us describing the objectives in numbers in each rank.. the rewards we eill receive after passing ranks are also needed..

Rank 0: 12 SP to rank up
Rank 1: 17 SP to rank up
Rank 2: 25 SP to rank up
Ranks 3-18: rank * 10 + 5 SP to rank up
Rank 19: 200 SP to rank up

This is all I know so far.
Special Mission progress: S4M1
150+ revives / 1,000+ AVL reports
Rank 24+ with 1,353 stars remaining
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

thank u my friend.. do u know where can i check my current status on sp.. i wanna know which rank will i jump after 19.. most of my minions need more upgrade to cope with high ranks right now.. i think if i jump rank 30 and over now the game ll be finished for me
no avatar

Minion 1638

Apple (iOS)

In the upper left corner you can see either the SP needed for the next rank xx/200 or the collected stars (marked with a *) needed for the next rank xx/900* (numbers in your case at rank 19).

But there is no possibility to see or check anywhere your SP if you have already more than needed for the next higher rank although players asked Gameloft for adding that.

But don’t worry. The next highest rank you can jump is only rank 24 as you will need 1400 stars then to rank up to 25-29 because every 5th rank is additionally limited by the stars which you need to collect in the rooms.