My advice

Shady Nefarius

Google Play (Android)

My advice

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:07 pm
While this "Celebration Update" caused this game to be less popular than usual is because of removing Jelly Lab.

For me and others, Jelly Lab was indeed the best aspect with Events and not only that was challenging, but you earned the way how to pass many challenging levels. But those who didn't finish yet Jelly Lab is indeed unfair.

Some serious changes has been make, minions have different ability compared with Jelly Lab, Golden Skills are no longer, the reason why they didn't add any new Golden Skills from Ancient Trove Special Mission was because of the upcoming Celebration Update. About the props - they're great help on time objective levels, now this version no longer has these anymore. Having the ability to revive more than once rather to have 1 Free Revive per run instead - this game makes more harder if you're on a higher Agent Rank and you have to run for some time to reach the target before you get the deadly quick speed.

You could had separately kept the Jelly Lab version while the other should be Minion Rush "2". That's because you've lost so many players by this way, doing the wrong move - fewer players will play than usual.

I feel so disappointed that Jelly Lab is gone forever.
Agent Rank 14

Astrowizkid

Google Play (Android)

Re: My advice

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:22 pm
/viewtopic.php?f=2329&t=662656

RuckelRuckelAbstruz wrote:
[T]he actual reasons are probably licensing issues (using Universal's "Minions" for a second game). For their own Asphalt franchise they actually kept the old version 8 in everlasting copy-and-paste zombie mode, while they published the new Asphalt 9 in parallel.

I would call this version "Minion Rush 3", in tine with Despicable Me 3 because the game was different pre-Jelly Lab area too. I hope whatever happens in the future gives hope to this game, but don't feel afraid to stop playing.
Harmony over hierarchy, cooperation over competition, unity over separation and discrimination, peace over war; let's change this world together!

If it's my mission, I won't succeed. If it's our mission, we will!

Shady Nefarius

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 am
I'm also playing the Windows version of the game as well.
Agent Rank 14
no avatar

I'm despicable always

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 am
I'm playing this version, the updated minion rush on the special missions, but playing the jelly lab version the rest of the time on my other kindle. I have set my other kindle up so that it will not update.