no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

The ads are getting stuck when the trade coin amount received is displayed with no way to get out of the page other than to shut the game down and start over, as clicking on the Next button does nothing, as it appears to be disabled.

Although these prompts are not nearly as annoying as the total amount of trade coins that a person has are when they are displayed for 2 to 3 seconds, it is annoying when they get stuck like this, and cause a person to have to shut the game down.

Attached is an example of what has been happening for about 4 to 5 hours now.
Attachments
Ads Sticking After Showing Trade Card Amt Received.JPG
Ads Sticking After Showing Trade Card Amt Received.JPG (118.47 KiB) Viewed 221 times
no avatar

Sakti_A9

Google Play (Android)

I'm from Android user also experiencing the same.
no avatar

BDiddy3370

Google Play (Android)

Yeah, same here on a Lenovo Chromebook Duet (Chromebook running Android app).  For me, it happens after watching an ad and receiving the reward, I tap Next, and the game returns to the main Shop screen -- but then immediately it shows the animation for the reward again (without me actually receiving a double reward).  But this time, the Next button doesn't work, and there's no way for me to get off the screen.  I have to exit the game and reopen it.